The Hangar

Remove this Banner Ad

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
I have noticed that some of the other boards are getting Off-topc areas to discuss the non-related footy activities. Seeing as the footy season is over and our main board is slowing down how about see the creation of our own off-topic area. I think it would be good to discuss all types of things. Maybe call it 'The Hanger' or something haha original i know.

This is just an idea but if anyone else is interested please hear from you.

-Mav

Re: Off-Topic Area?

I like it but isn't it the same fundermentally to use the general discussion board. After all when not discussing football does it really matter what team the individuals in question support...?

:thumbsu: Well, jules came up with the English Premier League thread for us ...massive thumbs up there!! :thumbsu:

Im sure we all have opinions on different sports and politics. Couldnt hurt to have more official Essendon threads relating to these matters. Keeping it in the family so to speak.

I think it's a good idea.

We've already got the EPL thread and I'm sure it could stretch to other areas. Would keep the main Essendon board clear for footy talk and promote more conversation between our own.

Saves us having to search for appropriate threads all over the place when I much prefer to click on our team's board.

Also gives stander and bossco the opportunity to talk about me in an open environment without having to worry about sending a thread off topic.

Got myself a stickied thread

Us bomber fans can discuss the upcoming Ashes, politics, other random stuff. could take off.

Maybe an idea for a name.....

"The Hanger"
"Bombs away!!"

I dont know, hopefully we might be able to get this up and going.

-Mav

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't mean to be picky but if "The Hanger" is a reference to a place where aeroplanes/bombers are kept than it should be spelt "Hangar".

Anyone seen will's new movie Talladega nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby ? I watched it the other day. Very funny.

SHAKE 'n BAKE!!

Crave said:
Hangar gets my vote! Good job! :thumbsu:

A joke came my way from my five year old last night.

Why was 6 scared of 7 ?

Because 7 8 9.

Proud of her- she wants to become an EFC member on 31 Oct. 2007.

Had my niece signed up the night she was born. Made sure no other team colours found their way on her back...at least in her infant years.

DaSawx said:
I'm fearfull when my son's old enough to go to school one of his friends changes his mind and he sticks to it, if so his mother can take him to the footy lol

You need to sit down with your son and have that conversation with him before the birds and the bees ;)

DaSawx said:
I'm fearfull when my son's old enough to go to school one of his friends changes his mind and he sticks to it, if so his mother can take him to the footy lol
sounds exactlyl like what happend to me, my mums a collingwood supporter, my dads a carlton upporter. neither of them pressured any of there clubs on me, then when i went to school i started going for essendon cos my mates did, never turned back from then.
bomber for life:D

danzan22 said:
sounds exactlyl like what happend to me, my mums a collingwood supporter, my dads a carlton upporter. neither of them pressured any of there clubs on me, then when i went to school i started going for essendon cos my mates did, never turned back from then.
bomber for life:D

My mums a big Collingwood fan and my dad is Essendon, although not big at all. My mum pressured me and made me wear Collingwood jumpers when i was 3-4 but I decided to side with the old man in the end, thank christ I did

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hangar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back