The Hawthorn injury excuse 2010 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic to see you've left the boards that actually discuss football. Please stay within the bay, it is where your rubbish belongs.

Speaking of recruiting injuries, is Warnock gonna get on the park this year? Can he even play football?

I can't recall a Carlton supporter ever saying "we didn't make finals in 09 coz Warnock was injured".

But then again unlike Hawthorn we didn't need to find excuses for winning less than half our matches and missing the 8, did we?

Oh noes................Wayde Skipper :eek::eek::eek:

Bailey .........gawn
Campbell retired due to injury
Walsh retired due to injury
Taylor done knee
Renouf burnt to a crisp.

Looks like the early fears for the Hawks ruck stocks have already manifested themselves.

With Roughead's dodgy knees, it looks like it is going to be Buddy thrown into the ruck.

Either way their midfield looks like being starved of good service.
broke his leg ! get your facts right

Bails aint gone will be back soon ! twister will be back soon !
Rough back soon

You flogs had better hope we have a bad year, coz if we get back up the ladder after this start you will have nothing to sledge us with for a long, long time...:eek:

Beware the wounded Hawks. It may be their making this year - being under dogs. It worked in '08.

I would also be wary of applauding their injuries as it was many Hawks posters who were claiming earlier that we had picked up a guy on one leg.
un sportsman like to laugh and applaud injuries of other teams ! i will never do that ever no matter what team !

i agree with your first sentence too , anything is possible and hopefully they are the only injuries we get and they come back at the right time to get back into final footy !

best wishes to your guys for 2010 !

I think this thread needs some warming up before an expected heavy duty usage period after this coming Saturday.

So what's it gunna be in Round 6 Hawflogs............?

Sammy's hamstring?
Renouf's last-minute vomits?
Burgoyne's knees / hammys / back .........take your pick.
Gibson's gout?
Skipper's shitness?

:footy:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawthorn injury excuse 2010 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back