The Hird renaissance

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah not only does he stoop to the 'mom' jokes but he spells it the yank way.

Oh I do bow down to your brilliant intelligence. What can I say. I may as well leave the thread now, before I am humbled by your caustic wit and clear knowledge of, well, everything.

Excuse me whilst I leave, broken.

Hird id absolutely ripping it apart still although cant really see him playing next yr no be honest i sort of want him to retire this year it wouldn't be fair to him if he didn't go out on top absolute legend of the game

I mean you would too if you were a protected species by the umps. i swear one was trying to grab his autograph after the game.

And the Hird love in by the ch 10 commentator especially quarterbrain was sickening.

He looks and runs like an old man these days. Meh.

bushtissues.jpg

These might help...

Ah not only does he stoop to the 'mom' jokes but he spells it the yank way.

Oh I do bow down to your brilliant intelligence. What can I say. I may as well leave the thread now, before I am humbled by your caustic wit and clear knowledge of, well, everything.

Excuse me whilst I leave, broken.

predicable boring humour, it's what you expect on bigfooty. I was just stooping down to your level of wit.

Ok bye don't come back.

A) the post was not edited by him, but by you and

B) 'to make me look sillier' is admitting that you look silly to begin with. Quick. Better edit your post again.

You must lead an fulfilling and plentiful life to make such sharp observations.

Mowing the lawn in the morning?

He wasn't given another medal was he?;)

LOL nah they gave him some weird obscure trophy ......

Nice to see James play a good game in 07 - Jobe Watson was mega stiff not to get BOG last week...but we all know how that works...

As for Hirds brownlow chances in 07....nup........needs to string a few stellar perfromances before he even catches Harvey this year.......in his 20th season,..:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing you could add about James Hird is that Dck Reynolds and John Coleman must have been very good players, because he was voted third best Essendon player ever, and I can't imagine how either of those two could have been better than him.

An absolute champion, and anyone who says otherwise is either trolling or not thinking straight.

Coming from the favoured child in Sydney.

Salary cap consessions

13 home games

Protected species in: Barry Hall (can't be suspended or pinged for holding the ball) Goodes (umps favourite, he'll probably poll brownlow votes tonight).

Geez you guys have a lot to complain about.

Where are these 13 home games? Does Canberra count as Sydney now? That must mean Tasmania is Melbourne!

The only thing you could add about James Hird is that Dck Reynolds and John Coleman must have been very good players, because he was voted third best Essendon player ever, and I can't imagine how either of those two could have been better than him.

An absolute champion, and anyone who says otherwise is either trolling or not thinking straight.

Well said. I really want Hird to keep playing next year, but i have a feeling the reason he's playing so well is because he knows this is the last time he has to go through a footy season.

He could play again next year as he is rarely involved in any physical contact and when he is touched he gets a free kick.

The Craig Bradley of the new millenium.

He could play again next year as he is rarely involved in any physical contact and when he is touched he gets a free kick.

The Craig Bradley of the new millenium.
Those 3 ANZAC Days still hurt don't they :D

Second last chance.

I'm praying for a Pies-Essendon 5th-8th finish.

That's optimistic for the Pies ...this time last year they were 8-2. They are actually going backwards ! I would like to see Nathan Buckley play against Hirdy one more time, just so Hirdy can educate Nathan on who is really a great of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hird renaissance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back