The I Love Nathan Thompson Thead

Remove this Banner Ad

detail_mr6290.jpg

All hail OUR GOD!

RoyalBlue said:
Thomo is 61-1 for the Coleman....

*gets out wallet*

Those are great odds, he will pass Williams easily i think but I am not sure if he will pass Gehrig.

He's pretty much my favourite player at the club, along with arch. I've liked thommo for years but when he came to north, just that much more. He's almost having an influence that's carey-like I reckon. Not as good but kicks goals, takes marks etc, provides an option.

Anyway, he shares the same birthday as me which makes me like him even more, that day being Valentines day lmao

And yes I'm straight :p

Was my favourite player when he was at Hawthorn :confused: . Although he did it too infrequently, he could really rip a game apart esp 2000-01. On top of which he always seemed a really good bloke.

Was always going to be a much better option then Ottens in last year's trades and you didn't have to part with two first round picks. I reckon the Kangaroos has been good for his football as well; your a more competitive unit with midfielders that are able to hit targets.

Anyway, we're desperately in need of a backup ruckman so I'm hoping Laidley and co will trade McIntosh come the end of the year. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vandenbergfan said:
Anyway, we're desperately in need of a backup ruckman so I'm hoping Laidley and co will trade McIntosh come the end of the year.

Keeping hoping :D ...lol, I hope he will be at the Kanga's for a while :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I always had faith that he'd do well and he was WORTH the 1st and second round pick, especialy when you consider how long it is taking for guys like Hale, Chad Jones, Perry etc to get the meat on the bones and be ready to play as a KPP.

We needed a get key forward to help us transition from the Rocca/McKernan era, especially after Drew has lost his form and confidence as a forward.

Thommo can hold down the key forward post for the next 5 years and can function one out, or have Hale and down the track Chad Jones/Shore join him in the forward line. Very good succession planning by the Roos.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha, enjoy it while it lasts!

Vintage Thommo Friday night, running under the ball when a goal is needed, i actually laughed out loud!

And he will not pass Williams :)

mattyc2422 said:
Nah, he has (and always has had) the potential to be a 100 goal kicker, yet he never will be. He'll always be a waste of a talent IMO.
Is 50-60 goals a year under-achieving?

Remove this Banner Ad

The I Love Nathan Thompson Thead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back