Injury The Injury/Suspension List – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that they still won't list Petracca as out for the season :$ Can't wait for them to rush Windsor back for a meaningless Round 24 game, either.

View attachment 2070618
Trac is in Noosa atm was on 360 tonight saying he's not allowed to run too hard as he can't get his heart rate above 110. So should be good to go for September.

Trac is in Noosa atm was on 360 tonight saying he's not allowed to run too hard as he can't get his heart rate above 110. So Should be good to go for September.
Goody: Heart rate cant get above 110 hey, you can play in a forward pocket then cant you Trac?

Senseless even if it's a final. Remember Trac playing with a broken leg.
Yeah , really hope they don’t rush May back . I also think there is more to Maxs injuries than just a bruised ankle . I guess if Port beat us he will hopefully admit it’s over for this year and play more afl players from Casey .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah , really hope they don’t rush May back . I also think there is more to Maxs injuries than just a bruised ankle . I guess if Port beat us he will hopefully admit it’s over for this year and play more afl players from Casey .
Rush him back.!? I would retire him to an old peoples home for the remainder of this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury The Injury/Suspension List – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back