The Jill Meagher case: please read notice in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I posted that before I saw that facebook pic and realised how big he was (if that's really him), looks like a different guy to Blue Hoodie who looked like a weedy sort of bloke in the CCTV footage.

Either way it probably wouldn't take much for any bloke to take advantage of a little drunk woman.
drugs .................makes a person bone out, and given that hes spent most of his ife in jail, you can be gauranteed hes prone to bouts of excessive drug use, despite the time he spends in the gym

I honestly don't know what to say.

If that really is him in the Geelong Advertiser, it goes to show how much the police were willing to cover up as much of this as they could.

And to be honest, i don't blame them in a way, i don't think Jill Meaghers family would want to hear all that.

But the cocksmoker should be locked up for life. (If the Geelong Advertiser article is confirmed to be him)

It's a 40-45 minute drive from A to B according to Google Maps. Sick ****. One can only imagine what happened to keep her in that car for so long.

How can someone king hit a kid and only get three months jail, even with priors. The justice system is a joke and I cant help but think how many crimes like this could have been avoided with harsher penalties in place.

There is also uncomfirmed rumors of another body being found near a lux highway close to grisbourne.

I suppose it makes sense now why they were able to get him so quickly as he would have been known to police.
how creepy is this........initials thoughts were that police were searching a field north of coburg in the Newlands rd area.......a quick look in the white pages reveals.........................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how creepy is this........initials thoughts were that police were searching a field north of coburg in the Newlands rd area.......a quick look in the white pages reveals.........................

Reveals what? I see nothing out of the ordinary on Google Maps re businesses etc.

EDIT: Ah, of course. Don't know my Yellow from White Pages.

It's amazing how many times guys get locked up for rapes or assaults against women and then get released back out into the community after a few years jail with virtually no supervision and then end up raping and murdering other women

They've already shown an inclination for crimes against women but made the mistake of not murdering them and getting caught after their victims dobbed them in, so then they release them from prison so they can eradicate their mistakes and take their crimes a bit further.

Just ridiculous.

Has been an interesting conversation gents and one that could go on for days in all different directions and probably will, but i need to hit the sack.

Despite what I have said about the need for the details to made public, i am deeply saddened by what those close to Jill must be going through and what she probably went through in her final moments. It's a tragic crime, but unfortunately one that is all to common in our 'civilised' society. Hopefully we learn something from it that helps weed these sort of nutjobs out.

Night all.
The best way of doing that would be to minimise the do gooders who assume it can all be fixed with "a little care and understanding"

Herald Sun has reported that her body has been found:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...st-of-coburg-man/story-e6frf7kx-1226482868669

Officers made the discovery early this morning on Black Hills Road at Gisborne South.

The body was in a shallow grave about five meters from the road.

Police say they were led to the scene by the man charged with the murder and rape of Ms Meagher.

Adrian Ernest Bayley was remanded at an out-of-sessions court hearing shortly before 3am that lasted only 90 seconds at St Kilda Road Police Station.

The bail justice told Bayley he should not be given bail given the seriousness of the charges against him.

She asked him whether he understood the charges, to which he replied a simple “yes”. Asked whether he wanted the charges read to him, the accused said “no”.

The accused wore a blue t-shirt, jeans and red-and-black Nike runners and showed no emotion as he sat with his chin in his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back