Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - yeah I'm free, free-balling!

Remove this Banner Ad

For those who don’t know, our Kerridge Overlord Nate7 has come a cropper and will be unable to do anything with this thread until back to full health.

In the interim I suggest we carry on as we have previously and nominate our Kerridge selections with Nate tallying them with his special formulae when he’s fit and firing.

I’m sure we all wish him well.

Right now he’s not in a good way.

For those who don’t know, our Kerridge Overlord Nate7 has come a cropper and will be unable to do anything with this thread until back to full health.

In the interim I suggest we carry on as we have previously and nominate our Kerridge selections with Nate tallying them with his special formulae when he’s fit and firing.

Get well soon mate, hope you are ok

Get well soon, Nate7

Get well soon Nate 7
My Kerridge pick for this week will be ….
Chucky Weightmen

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpeg
    IMG_0133.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 3

Hope he hasn't lost any fingers in his accident or the 3-2-1 voting system might have to be changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back