The Kevin McHale Cup 18-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to confirm. I don't have to bid on Kemba Walker as I made a QO in the mini draft last week, right?
Nope, Kemba is your player, but you can bid on all the other QO players as you would like.
Other Managers will bid on your QO player and then you choose to match the highest offer or let him walk(er)...

Nope, Kemba is your player, but you can bid on all the other QO players as you would like.
Other Managers will bid on your QO player and then you choose to match the highest offer or let him walk(er)...
I await with anticipation the results :)

Good evening Gentlemen,

Below are the results for the Qualifying Offer Round 1 for KMC 18-19
3 Managers not submitting any bids?

The current Draft board with all submitted bids is available to view at the following link.

Following the rules as set out, this is how the table is interpreted. Let me know if it doesn't make sense to you.

Results listed in the following format;
Player (Current manager), highest bid (highest bidder) - result if not matched by current manager.

Jonas Valanciunas (Billy) $5,800,000 (Bugsy) – Bugsy wins player or released to draft.
Jrue Holiday (BGT) $8,800,000 (Bugsy) – Bugsy wins player or released to draft.
Victor Oladipo (Bugsy) $12,000,010 (Tony)Tony wins player
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (Cameron) $3,100,000 (Billy)Billy wins player
Anthony Davis (Deeman) $16,874,000 (Bugsy) – Bugsy wins player
Kemba Walker (Flaps) $8,200,000 (Deeman) - Deeman wins player
John Wall
(K10) $9,100,000 (Flaps) - Flaps wins player.
DeMar DeRozen (Moo) $6,600,000 (Bugsy) – Bugsy wins player or released to draft.
Kevin Durant (Porley) $15,160,000 (Rampant) – Rampant wins player
Jamal Murray (Rampant) $7,874,000 (Bugsy) – Bugsy wins player or released to draft.
Kyrie Irving (Smokies) $9,200,000 (Flaps) – Flaps wins player
LeBron James (Tony) $14,500,000 (Cameron) – Cameron wins player

Please post in this thread if you will match the Qualifying Offer on your player.

The draft board groups will be finalised once we know which QO players are released from group 1, if any.

Yep, might've gone a bit steep on Oladipo Bugsy, but it's go big or go home this year.

I will match on Lebron too.

Fair to say I'll be bargain hunting for the rest of the auction!!!

I did my best to pry AD off you! Best player in fantasy...

As I will be winning another player in this round, with Murray not being matched, I won’t be matching on Oladipo. That’s some serious coin Tony!
Yup I had a feeling someone would make me match a ridiculous bid on Davis and kept my bids on others fairly low. Cant let that stat stuffing go elsewhere...

I did my best to pry AD off you! Best player in fantasy...

As I will be winning another player in this round, with Murray not being matched, I won’t be matching on Oladipo. That’s some serious coin Tony!
I like the $10 added on at the end, that is someone who really wants Oladipo and wasn't going to miss out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if it's been answered before, but when's the deadline for others to match offers / start of next round?
I haven't set a deadline but if decisions are not made by tomorrow evening then unmatched players will go to the highest bidder or become FAs...

The lack of bids and activity in this first round by Moo K10 Hawks and TheSmokies is concerning.

I didnt even know anything was happening, didnt get any notifications till now about this:/

I didnt even know anything was happening, didnt get any notifications till now about this:/

Wouldnt sweat it, it's rare you actually win a player in this round so you just have the option to match on your own player and the auction proper starts in the next day or 2 once everyone has matched or passed on their player. So you can match Kyrie or let him walk to Flaps...

Remove this Banner Ad

The Kevin McHale Cup 18-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back