Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2002
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
I think this guy will obtain Bay 13 cult status. His opinion of his own ability is not matched by his deeds and to boot, he likes to open his mouth and make stupid statements.

draft06-Jack-Riewoldt.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-tigers-new-tricks/story-e6frf9jf-1225829072659

"It's a complete change. The best way to describe it is going from primary school to high school, it's that big a change.

"A lot of guys didn't understand it at first, but it's been drilled into our heads on how to play.

"Damien has a philosophy that if one soldier goes down another one backs up and takes his place. It's a fresh approach, it is really revitalising."

21, done nothing but already a 'spokesman'. How about he get the odd kick and so something on the field before he starts talking shit.

Merrett is as solid down back as Presti but isn't quite as bad with the ball in hand.

Roe has been delisted.

The Panther is really bad at Bay13 posting.

I notice you didn't mention Joel Patfull who, if he played for Collingwood, would push your captain out of your best 22.

I notice you didn't mention Joel Patfull who, if he played for Collingwood, would push your captain out of your best 22.

Hmm, partly b/c Patfull is a flanker & is not an AA standard player like Maxwell.

Merrett is as solid down back as Presti

So he routinely beats a player the ilk of J Brown like Presti does?

Merrett is as solid down back as Presti but isn't quite as bad with the ball in hand.

Roe has been delisted.

The Panther is really bad at Bay13 posting.

Mate Presti is on the way out, to be replaced by N Brown.

Patfull would not get a game for us, O'Brein, Maxwell and H Shaw are our back flankers and all of them are better. All three of those blokes have been mentioned as potential AA's at various stages of the last 2 seasons and Maxwell got AA.

You rate him, good on you, I watch a lot of Brisbane games and he goes OK but I rate our 3 flankers higher.

Hmm, partly b/c Patfull is a flanker & is not an AA standard player like Maxwell.

Clueless.

Patfull has been our CHB for several years now. McGrath, Drummond and Adcock are our rebounders.

Clueless.

Patfull has been our CHB for several years now. McGrath, Drummond and Adcock are our rebounders.
Cheers for Joel MacDonald too! :thumbsu:

as much as he just tried to compete in Human Rodeo the delivery to his was completely faecal, just bomb after bomb.
no wonder he couldnt get near it
and his face is like a hat full of bums

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers for Joel MacDonald too! :thumbsu:

He's a solid citizen on his day, but if you win a flag in the next 5 years, I guarantee Joel MacDonald won't be in your best 22. Was dropped for the finals for a reason.

Has he given Bailey his famous "work/life balance" speech yet?

opzj1f.jpg

I think this guy will obtain Bay 13 cult status. His opinion of his own ability is not matched by his deeds and to boot, he likes to open his mouth and make stupid statements.

draft06-Jack-Riewoldt.jpg
69! Tee hee!

He's a solid citizen on his day, but if you win a flag in the next 5 years, I guarantee Joel MacDonald won't be in your best 22. Was dropped for the finals for a reason. He's vanilla as they get. Will carry on the legacy of J. McDonalds for your club.
Maybe he won't be there come our next premiership, but we need some experience down back, and JMac is a good fit at the moment. May get overtaken by Strauss and Cheney in the next couple of years.

More comedy gold by Jack tonight.

First his attempts to be a forward were just crap, led to the ball all night.

Then Hardwick puts him down back as a loose man, Jack just stands there and forgets he is actually meant to be the third man up.

As BT said, he seems to think he is something he aint, ie a good AFL footballer.

Enjoy Coburg next week but look on the bright side Jack, Tambing will be keeping you company.

He was awesome last week when he dominated Frawley picking 18 touches, 9 marks, 5 tackles 3 goals 4 and 146 SC points. Yeah, he an off game this week (shock horror for a 21 year old KPP) but still managed to get a couple of goals with shit delivery.

If he was playing for Collingwood he would be your best forward.

J.Riewoldt > T.Cloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

The laugh at Jack Reiwoldt thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back