The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My Notre Dame arrived too, but I don't have the GWP as I got mine from Big W. I find it harder to justify paying more at Lego these days to get GWPs, although this one looks great.

Have to dismantle some sets to make way, this is going to be a big, fiddly build, isn't it? ;).

My Notre Dame arrived too, but I don't have the GWP as I got mine from Big W. I find it harder to justify paying more at Lego these days to get GWPs, although this one looks great.

Have to dismantle some sets to make way, this is going to be a big, fiddly build, isn't it? ;).

So many small bits in Notre-Dame. I could have gotten Notre-Dame cheaper but I wanted the book GWP. I have the pop-up book which has interchangeable Jack and the Beanstalk and Red Riding Hood, the Charles Dickens Christmas Carol book and the set of 4 little fairy tale books so my Librarian self needed it.

My most recent build was the Technic John Deere Skidder, which was a pretty standard Technic pneumatic (probably not as satisfying as the Tow Truck) build. I love these I try and get them whether I'm interested in the subject matter or not. It's a pretty niche vehicle but an enjoyable build.

Next will probably be the new City Crane to go with the Lego delivery truck. The latter is an awesome set, one of those ones that can't help but make you smile every time you see it.

Notre Dame is going to take some proper focus, something that could be a challenge :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i finished the Disney camera last week, now im part way through the Concorde, still have Titanic to build and my wife brought the Snow White Cottage, no idea where everything will go once built
Impressive display you'll have there if you can find space. Would love to know what you think of the Titanic build

i finished the Disney camera last week, now im part way through the Concorde, still have Titanic to build and my wife brought the Snow White Cottage, no idea where everything will go once built

I have the Disney camera in my build pile. Are you happy with how it looks?

Impressive display you'll have there if you can find space. Would love to know what you think of the Titanic build
Im looking forward to it, soon as renos get done and I can put our dining table together to build it, I need to buy another display cabinet, they are piling up on the floor in the Lego room

I have the Disney camera in my build pile. Are you happy with how it looks?
I like it, looks pretty cool, wasnt until I finished it i noticed the film cannisters are shaped like a 100

Last edited:
Love this thread!
Today I’ll start on the A-Frame Cabin. I’ll update build with pics.
I’ve been building Lego for some years now (2008). I collect mostly cars or other vehicle sets but don’t have all of them and some other collectable sets. My fav builds so far were the Titanic and Taj Mahal. The Eiffel Tower was prob my least fav of the bigger sets as too many gaps. I get the one colour thing but wasn’t interesting at all. In the end couldn’t wait to finish it and then afl season started. So today is the first build in a few months. I’ve had to really buckle down on buying sets as storage and display has become an issue so now I’ll only get if it’s an absolute must. Happy building 🙌

Attachments

• IMG_0658.jpeg
    IMG_0658.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Love this thread!
Today I’ll start on the A-Frame Cabin. I’ll update build with pics.
I’ve been building Lego for some years now (2008). I collect mostly cars or other vehicle sets but don’t have all of them and some other collectable sets. My fav builds so far were the Titanic and Taj Mahal. The Eiffel Tower was prob my least fav of the bigger sets as too many gaps. I get the one colour thing but wasn’t interesting at all. In the end couldn’t wait to finish it and then afl season started. So today is the first build in a few months. I’ve had to really buckle down on buying sets as storage and display has become an issue so now I’ll only get if it’s an absolute must. Happy building 🙌
Welcome, sounds like you have an awesome collection. The biggest I have I think is the original Taj Mahal, which I thought was too repetitive and got a bit tedious towards the end. The modern big builds I think are better, I think I'd enjoy Titanic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back