The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I started giving shit away over the last few weeks. Yeah, it's too expensive to give away - but a mate's daughter is having a really rough time at school, so she got the little flowers in pots, while another friend had a death in the family and was planning on buying the orchids to take her mind off it anyway, so she got the orchids that were sitting my cupboard.

Hopefully it's some good karma at least.
Good on you for playing it forward. I've given away the odd set in the past but I suspect now I'll be doing that more.

It brings me joy, i'm sure it'll do the same for others.

OK didn't take that long
But there is a bit of boxed stuff
(Had to do 2 pics)
View attachment 2133559

View attachment 2133558

Edit
Just found the blue camper as well that Mrs PC wanted to go with the other red volks camper and the blue vw bug ( built in a box somewhere)

Invite us all over, we promise to not drug you (Seinfeld style) and build everything while you're knocked out!!!

Good on you for playing it forward. I've given away the odd set in the past but I suspect now I'll be doing that more.

It brings me joy, i'm sure it'll do the same for others.

That's it. Regardless of what it costs, you never feel bad giving someone a Lego gift if you know they'll appreciate it. It's the most wholesome repeat gift I can think of.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back