The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Part way through the final bag and have retired for the night (14-15ish hours all up).

Lego is serious business lol.
Gunny thing is that I feel as though the final bag is "short" and should be easy (like the 8th bag was) but the setup is confusing. Even tried (last resort) to follow along a youtube build of it to see what I'm supposed to do (the manual just plonks it on the page but I'm like HOWW).

Hopefully after some sleep I'll get it done tomorrow.

I'm super slow with Lego. Usually 1-2 bags a week haha but hoping to ramp up the Batcave by doing a bag a day (evening). Want to then start the Home Alone house on 1st December because like an advent calendar it's in 24 bags, which I think is awesome.
Batcave is super addictive. Heaps of bags. I did roughly 2 a night but got sucked in to 4-5 some sessions.
Would love to do it again.

Build reveal - 15 bags, 24ish hours and one sole survivor (well I kinda stuffed up the face which I'll redo at some point but enjoy the pictures).

Manual front cover and "bag 1"
6b12c1A.png
f7C6ja5.png

Side note I try to take pictures at the end of the bag for different stages of progress, sometimes I get lost in the shuffle so you'll end up seeing progress but not necessarily bag by bag in the end.

You can clearly see my first boo-boo in bag 1 with the frame - being correct on the side with the red and black bricks.... but I mistakingly put the two spaces on the outside of the frame, on the opposite end. Whoooooooopsie lol.

And finished (but not really)

G8dfRdm.png

Head is wonky in 2 different spots - pieces did get put in but not properly (they popped out while doing other parts - meaning I probably have put something in wrong along the way that caused a tighter gap where those pieces would fit more snuggly.

The head is what I got up to in my severely tired state last night. I thought I had it right but decided to start again this morning. Ended up doing it much better than I attempted at midnight last night.... but still not quite perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finally started to build Titanic last night, been looking forward to this for a while, been using the app for a while for my builds, this isn't a 3D instruction on the app, have to get used to using the book for this one

Bag 1
20241013_202915.jpg
20241013_202922.jpg

Bag 2
20241013_212439.jpg
20241013_212449.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back