Portfolio The Limestone Coast Football League (LCFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

The only way a msefl team would work in that league is to start offering more than they can afford to attract some players.
You're better off getting kntfl teams
well tant and haterleigh have done a good job with what they have but yes i get that, with knt teams luring adeliade players we have one coming next season 2026 hes back in adelaide this year but loved it so much hes commited to coming back and living here

That would've gone down extremely well.

They're trying to force more changes on the EP and the clubs aren't buying it.
I know nobody would have been keen to be forced, but starting a whole new league without adding any teams, then asking teams if they'd like to join for sure hasn't worked. I just can't think of any other way

I know nobody would have been keen to be forced, but starting a whole new league without adding any teams, then asking teams if they'd like to join for sure hasn't worked. I just can't think of any other way
Because they just see it as a rebranded WBFL 🤷🏻‍♂️

Very flawed system. They should have just forced the changes. 1 MSE team 1 KNT team and call it a day.
they tried to but all the clubs bascily said get ****ed, i reckon they need to force an mse team at this point, but they could refuse to play etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Portfolio The Limestone Coast Football League (LCFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back