The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

It was quite extraordinary seeing United court so many other managers during the off season, to only then stay with ten Hag and provide a new contract.

I forgot which podcast I heard this described on. However it was likened to having your wife go out on different dates every evening of the week with other men, only to come back on the Sunday night and say “actually let’s stay together for a bit longer”. Or something to that effect.

It was quite extraordinary seeing United court so many other managers during the off season, to only then stay with ten Hag and provide a new contract.

I forgot which podcast I heard this described on. However it was likened to having your wife go out on different dates every evening of the week with other men, only to come back on the Sunday night and say “actually let’s stay together for a bit longer”. Or something to that effect.
At this point the wife is getting railed by half of Manchester and they're still convincing themselves that she will change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Jose Mourinho opened the video of Edin Dzeko's disallowed goal on his laptop and placed it in front of the broadcaster's ground camera. Yellow card”
Mild of Jose. Surprised he didn't do it in front of the 4th official instead

Remove this Banner Ad

The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back