Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it matter? The only people who really seem to give a shit about stuff like that are the insufferable activist types who complain about representation to the macro level at every opportunity. There isn’t enough *insert intersectional garbage

Women aren't exactly some microcosm of society. Seems like plenty of women aren't happy with it so far. I don't agree as I love the show, but think it's worthy of discussion. You clearly don't think it matters.

It is interesting considering the third chapter was directed by a woman who clearly could have included more women in speaking roles if she felt it was an issue.

Uh yes we did.. the Trandoshans that the Mando killed were also Bounty Hunters who pursued him. They were at the start of Ep 2.

Lacking action? Did you miss the Sandcrawler chase?

Not going to respond to this GG.exe?

Not going to respond to this GG.exe?
im wrong. yes, there were a couple enemies he shot, but it wasnt made clear they were bounty hunters but couldve been like tusken raider types as he was in native territory.

meant more a large part of ep2 was spent/wasted on the rhino, and on refitting his ship, and jawa negotiations, etc but it wouldve been better if there was more interaction with opposing bounty hunters, like them tracking him, scenes of them talking and plotting, mando not realizing he's being hunted, and less on ship refitting and rhino stuff.

im wrong. yes, there were a couple enemies he shot, but it wasnt made clear they were bounty hunters but couldve been like tusken raider types as he was in native territory.

meant more a large part of ep2 was spent/wasted on the rhino, and on refitting his ship, and jawa negotiations, etc but it wouldve been better if there was more interaction with opposing bounty hunters, like them tracking him, scenes of them talking and plotting, mando not realizing he's being hunted, and less on ship refitting and rhino stuff.

As General Giant said, Nolte's character also made specific reference to plenty of Bounty Hunters passing through.

I think you're being a bit precious because the specifics of the episode didn't suit you. I loved the look into Jawa culture and more detail around them instead of just one long action piece escaping bounty hunters. We had one at the start of the episode then moved on to more important things.

The bounty hunters had tracking devices, one was clearly going off on the Tradoshians arm, when he dropped into the cavern/gourge, thats when Mando pushed the baby into safety after getting jumped by 4 bounty seekers.

On a side note there was a terrible cutting room error in this scene, did anybody else notice it?

The bounty hunters had tracking devices, one was clearly going off on the Tradoshians arm,
thats when Mando pushed the baby into safety after getting jumped by 4 bounty seekers.

On a side note there was a terrible cutting room error in this scene, did anybody else notice it?
forgive me, i was half awake.

and what was the error?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyway...the fans and critics agree with the vast majority here too that ep1 and 2 were a bit slow and uneventful, and that ep3 really shined....

View attachment 783549

I don't know if you can infer that from 8.5+ ratings for the two episodes. Care to cite any reviews that say that?

EDIT: Also the fact that Ep 2 has a higher rating than Ep 1 actually runs counter to your point. I think you're just about the only person I've come across with this attitude to the second ep.

Last edited:
probably because i was being serious :( i do love my qtr chick+chips
I don't know if you can infer that from 8.5+ ratings for the two episodes. Care to cite any reviews that say that?

EDIT: Also the fact that Ep 2 has a higher rating than Ep 1 actually runs counter to your point. I think you're just about the only person I've come across with this attitude to the second ep.
you read it many times in here from others that ep2 was a but disappointing.

probably because i was being serious :( i do love my qtr chick+chips

you read it many times in here from others that ep2 was a but disappointing.

Did I?

I gave this thread a miss in the days before it launched here so might have missed others, but you seem the only one who then definitively plummeted Mando to the bottom of your rankings.

Did I?

I gave this thread a miss in the days before it launched here so might have missed others, but you seem the only one who then definitively plummeted Mando to the bottom of your rankings.
i never plummeted it to bottom of my rankings wtf. and you should read the thread then, many people didnt enjoy ep2 as much and/or had issues with it....thats not to say anyone hated on it, just saying they wished more from it

With how relatively cheap this service is, $8 a month, I’m surprised you’d be needing to torrent. Seems like a lot of hassle when you can just sign up and get it directly, with a week free.

This week's episode took about 2 minutes to locate, torrent and download for me.

Another good ep - this is the way.

i never plummeted it to bottom of my rankings wtf. and you should read the thread then, many people didnt enjoy ep2 as much and/or had issues with it....thats not to say anyone hated on it, just saying they wished more from it

You had Mando in your bottom two tiers after declaring it would be the best thing since the OT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back