Media The Marauders' 200th Game: A Journey of Friendship, Loyalty and Qooty!

Remove this Banner Ad

The four Marauders - Moony, Wormtail, Prongs and Padfoot - sat nervously in the Gryffindor common room. They had heard that the Gold City Royals Qooty team was looking for new members, and they were considering trying out. But they were all hesitant. None of them were particularly athletic, and they were worried that they wouldn't be good enough to make the team.

MWPP Marauders Group Shot EDIT.png

"I don't know if I'm cut out for this," Moony said, frowning. "I've never been very good at sports."
"I'm with you," Wormtail agreed. "I don't want to embarrass myself out there."
Padfoot sighed. "Come on, guys. We won't know if we don't try. And who knows, we might surprise ourselves."
Prongs nodded. "He's right. Let's at least give it a shot."
And so, the four friends nervously tried out for the Gold City Royals Qooty team. To their surprise, they all made it - Prongs as a Half Back Flanker, Padfoot as a Full back, Moony as a Forward Pocket, and Wormtail as a Bench player.
At first, they struggled. They made mistakes, dropped the Qooty and missed the winning goal. They felt like they were letting the team down, and they were sure that they would be kicked off the team soon.

Drop.png

But the captain of the Las Vegas Bears a seventh-year Slytherin named Joshwoodenspoon saw something in them. He recognized their potential and worked with them tirelessly to help them improve. He encouraged them, gave them pointers, and pushed them to be their best.

Slyth.png

Slowly but surely, they began to get better. They started working together as a team, passing the Qooty back and forth and helping each other out. Prongs was a surprisingly good Full Forward, scoring goal after goal. Padfoot was quick on his feet chasing down the Qooty with determination. Moony had a talent for hitting the tackle just right, sending their opponents. Hurtling to the ground. And even Wormtail, who had started out as a bench player, began to show promise.
As they played more and more games, the Marauders became an integral part of the Las Vegas Bears Qooty team. They were no longer nervous or uncertain - they were confident and skilled, and they knew that they could hold their own against any team.
And over the course of the next 200 games, they proved their worth. They won game after game, soaring through the air and leaving their opponents in the dust. They became the backbone of the team, the ones that their teammates relied on when the game was on the line.

And as they celebrated their victory after victory, Prongs, Padfoot, Moony, and Wormtail knew that they had each other to thank. Without their friendship and support, they never would have been able to achieve such greatness on the Qooty field and thus the 4 Marauders, Moony, Wormtail, Prongs & Padfoot had joined forces to become the super qooty player called ‘MWPP'.

MWPP.png

"CONGRATULATIONS ON 200 GAMES, MWPP!" said Dumbledore calmly.

MWPP Stats.png

Here are some crazy MWPP quotes for you to all enjoy.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.jpeg

harry potter girl GIF

The four Marauders - Moony, Wormtail, Prongs and Padfoot - sat nervously in the Gryffindor common room. They had heard that the Gold City Royals Qooty team was looking for new members, and they were considering trying out. But they were all hesitant. None of them were particularly athletic, and they were worried that they wouldn't be good enough to make the team.

View attachment 1633271

"I don't know if I'm cut out for this," Moony said, frowning. "I've never been very good at sports."
Padfoot sighed. "Come on, guys. We won't know if we don't try. And who knows, we might surprise ourselves."
And so, the four friends nervously tried out for the Gold City Royals Qooty team. To their surprise, they all made it - Prongs as a Half Back Flanker, Padfoot as a Full back, Moony as a Forward Pocket, and Wormtail as a Bench player.
At first, they struggled. They made mistakes, dropped the Qooty and missed the winning goal. They felt like they were letting the team down, and they were sure that they would be kicked off the team soon.

View attachment 1633272

But the captain of the Las Vegas Bears a seventh-year Slytherin named Joshwoodenspoon saw something in them. He recognized their potential and worked with them tirelessly to help them improve. He encouraged them, gave them pointers, and pushed them to be their best.

View attachment 1633273

Slowly but surely, they began to get better. They started working together as a team, passing the Qooty back and forth and helping each other out. Prongs was a surprisingly good Full Forward, scoring goal after goal. Padfoot was quick on his feet chasing down the Qooty with determination. Moony had a talent for hitting the tackle just right, sending their opponents. Hurtling to the ground. And even Wormtail, who had started out as a bench player, began to show promise.
As they played more and more games, the Marauders became an integral part of the Las Vegas Bears Qooty team. They were no longer nervous or uncertain - they were confident and skilled, and they knew that they could hold their own against any team.
And over the course of the next 200 games, they proved their worth. They won game after game, soaring through the air and leaving their opponents in the dust. They became the backbone of the team, the ones that their teammates relied on when the game was on the line.

And as they celebrated their victory after victory, Prongs, Padfoot, Moony, and Wormtail knew that they had each other to thank. Without their friendship and support, they never would have been able to achieve such greatness on the Qooty field and thus the 4 Marauders, Moony, Wormtail, Prongs & Padfoot had joined forces to become the super qooty player called ‘MWPP'.

View attachment 1633298

View attachment 1633310

View attachment 1633288
View attachment 1633289
View attachment 1633290
View attachment 1633291
View attachment 1633292
View attachment 1633293
TL;DR

Congratulations on your big thing, MWPP! Oh, and on your double century, too.

View attachment 1633271

View attachment 1633272

View attachment 1633273

View attachment 1633298

View attachment 1633310

View attachment 1633288
View attachment 1633289
View attachment 1633290
View attachment 1633291
View attachment 1633292
View attachment 1633293
Wow, blown away by this . Thanks for the lovely surprise and making this milestone so memorable

It was a true surprise as I thought it was next week oops!

Fittingly I actually have a real life Harry Potter themed high tea /brunch this morning and am getting ready for it as I speak :eek:

Happy 200th my dancing partner. Celebrate with a win and you can enjoy a HP themed event which tony will put on where we all dress up and speak some language that most of us don't understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fittingly I actually have a real life Harry Potter themed high tea /brunch this morning and am getting ready for it as I speak :eek:
Mischief managed

38CA30CE-1B44-4D97-AEDE-C5C5127BFC8C.jpeg
C50FDD59-2357-4C35-89F8-01B7F40E8DE0.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Marauders' 200th Game: A Journey of Friendship, Loyalty and Qooty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back