No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine using #5 on the classiest midfielder in the draft, who potentially could have gone #1 if it wasn't for injuries. Then imagine wasting him at half back while our team gets smashed in the middle. We're wasting Cerra right now.
I’d bring in North, give him a chance. Brayshaw was poor, Cerra should’ve been in the middle. Why is he playing his footy across half back?!

You got your wish mate
And who'd blame them for having a decent melt after that putrid effort? Did any of our players seem to give a **** in that game other than the last few minutes? Last week they won as a team and it was hard to fault anybody, this week they lost as a team and I'm struggling to find anyone who deserves a pass grade.

I can't find an autopsy thread or is this it?
Pretty obvious last week was an aberration against an average team having a terrible day.
I think this shows more accurately where we are - fighting it out for bottom 4 with Saints, Carlton, GC, North, maybe Essendon.
Going to be a long year. We weren't terrible, that's just where this team is at.

Imagine using #5 on the classiest midfielder in the draft, who potentially could have gone #1 if it wasn't for injuries. Then imagine wasting him at half back while our team gets smashed in the middle. We're wasting Cerra right now.

The brilliant ball user Cerra is averaging 13.5 disposals per game in 2019 playing in defense. Only God and Lyon know why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't find an autopsy thread or is this it?
Pretty obvious last week was an aberration against an average team having a terrible day.
I think this shows more accurately where we are - fighting it out for bottom 4 with Saints, Carlton, GC, North, maybe Essendon.
Going to be a long year. We weren't terrible, that's just where this team is at.

We most certainly were

Had a nice banger and mash for dinner at the Malvernvale Hotel.

Didn't go down as well after that putrid, lazy, no-good, rubbish, shit that we dished up today.

The team can walk back to Perth after that!

1) I thought we looked soft, GC wanted it more in that last quarter.
2) the GC half backline played well, could potentially be because we had one too many talls.
3) Think we could do with a third tall down back or a swing man between the backline and forward line. If Hogan is nt playing forward, I would trial him down back. I'd play Cerra through the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back