No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall commentators take a few years to develop...

Pav will get there, maybe he needs to be dropped to comment on the WAFL and find some consistent form there?

So long as he give great effort and does the team things he'll continue to get a run!

Plus Barich isn't exactly demanding a promotion with his clanger count at all time highs.

Team down on form ... :( ... loss of Sandilands was huge

One thing we need to keep in perspective is we are relying on a 19 year old to be our sole ruckman for the game.. if it was another team with a 19 year old ruckman we were never stop hearing about it. Darcy is good but he aint a Sandilands...... yet.

Team down on form ... :( ... loss of Sandilands was huge

One thing we need to keep in perspective is we are relying on a 19 year old to be our sole ruckman for the game.. if it was another team with a 19 year old ruckman we were never stop hearing about it. Darcy is good but he aint a Sandilands...... yet.
I actually think Sandilands' injury is a blessing in disguise. Fast tracking Darcy's progress. Sandi was having a meh year anyway.

Not sure why spurr still playing , kills his young teammate so early with his turnover or bad decision leadership , as for MJ you had earn enough money to retire and thanks for helping freo win four more match than last season.

Not sure why spurr still playing , kills his young teammate so early with his turnover or bad decision leadership , as for MJ you had earn enough money to retire and thanks for helping freo win four more match than last season.
Good point Meima. Nyhuis and Collins should be getting experience ahead of these two, it's a rebuild. Collins one game, totally ridiculous how hes only played one game. Nyhuis game number 3? Should have played at least 8 by now.

Ross wants Ballas to go on next year. What the actual f**k?!
I agree with you if Sandi not injured I doubt Sean Darcy will play , even nyhuis was a surprise if not because mundy illness and with him scoring 4 goal in his debut, Cox debut come because langdon won't get up playing with soreness against collingwood from my memory .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this re spurr. What makes him and auto selection? He is slow, burns the ball constantly, and has zero confidence to take a grab.

After a Freo induced terrible nights sleep...... tossing and turning it over all night ........missing easy chances........puting it down the oppositions thro....... ok enough innuendo

Positives - Louge may not be the latest in our long history of 1st round draft busts

Negatives - Brad Hill getting his bawl on after the game is going to be armour piercing ammunition when arguing with
opposition posters on BF for the next 3 forevers ......... can't wait .......... thanks a lot Brad

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

So this re spurr. What makes him and auto selection? He is slow, burns the ball constantly, and has zero confidence to take a grab.
Leadership group , is a bit inconsistent if Luke ryan, Cox ,blakely get caught they are dropped due to building cultures but if Lee spurr off form is ok to keep playing him.

I don't care Collins is good or not FFs, playing MJ is like hawthorn equivalent of gibson .

Honestly get a grip!
MJ is a loyal servant of the club and playing as consistently well as anyone!
If he was struggling I could understand this sentiment but leadership, cool heads and a veteran presence is so vital when doing a rebuild.

To totally abandon it is lunacy!

Honestly get a grip!
MJ is a loyal servant of the club and playing as consistently well as anyone!
If he was struggling I could understand this sentiment but leadership, cool heads and a veteran presence is so vital when doing a rebuild.

To totally abandon it is lunacy!
Suck it then provide list of players that I can melt in a melt thread . :rolleyes: ( I get you only want to melt about spur lunacy ).

Last edited:
Melt: Hawks continue to be above the laws of the game with respect to blocking on the mark. They do it almost every single time there's a mark. Freo tried it once early in the first qrt and got pulled up for it. F**KING SHITS ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back