Game Day The Mighty Tiggy Train Guns vs The Decrepit Old Corio Dirtbags

Remove this Banner Ad

Noice Thats Nice GIF

First time for weeks I haven't been tagged after a game by HAPPY CHEFFY and that Richmond obsessed Carlton supporter. Whatshisname? Elmer_Flog. He's probably been red carded by now.

Of course catscratchfever and STPer18 are hiding under their beds waiting for Neil Mitchell to come on the radio so they can call him to complain how terrified they were before so bravely abandoning their club in tears at 3/4 time.
Again :rolleyes:

Don't worry Geelong supporters, we'll still support you claiming todays loss as a Geelong premiership, along with my daughters participation award at her primary school sports day.
Has there ever been a supporter base in sporting history, any where in the world, as pathetic and insecure as little Geelong's?

First time for weeks I haven't been tagged after a game by HAPPY CHEFFY and that Richmond obsessed Carlton supporter. Whatshisname? Elmer_Flog. He's probably been red carded by now.

Of course catscratchfever and STPer18 are hiding under their beds waiting for Neil Mitchell to come on the radio so they can call him to complain how terrified they were before so bravely abandoning their club in tears at 3/4 time.
Again :rolleyes:

Don't worry Geelong supporters, we'll still support you claiming todays loss as a Geelong premiership, along with my daughters participation award at her primary school sports day.
Has there ever been a supporter base in sporting history, any where in the world, as pathetic and insecure as little Geelong's?
5am post... looks like Grin celebrated the Tuggers win over our VFL side with gusto.
Good for you Grinny Boy....good to have you back til Richmond's next loss

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5am post... looks like Grin celebrated the Tuggers win over our VFL side with gusto.
Good for you Grinny Boy....good to have you back til Richmond's next loss
LOL You Cats have developed some great excuses over the years, we currently have the same amount of injuries as Geelong but yeah our exciting youth beat your very ordinary Yoof (RICH - 11 players 25 years or under 6 with under 50 games) (GEE - 11 players 25 years or under, 7 with under 50 games).:think:

Strange how Patrick Dangerfield often gets "injured" just before a Richmond game, PTSD?
ee9fb5cdf5344da7a201104c343ee35d

Last edited:
See my post above, good old Cats beat them in 3 fianls they all become asterisks in their heads, beat them last night and oh you played our VFL team lol, we had nearly exactly the same amount of youth and experience playing, when you only win 10 flags in 125 years you get good at believing your own BS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back