FTA-TV The Mole (Aust) - Season 6 (2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with above. This is a great concept and is way better than all the reality shit we have now. This is about skill and not loud mouthing the opposition.
Unfortunately the most recent season was about loud mouthing the opposition. Unlikable contestants always bitching and moaning. Fortunately the only one I found likeable won in the end.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sorry :( Channel 7 too busy producing riveting TV like the wall. I'm not old enough to remember seasons 1-5 so that's why I'm trying to find them.
Season 2 was definitely on YouTube because I remember re-watching a couple of years ago.

Failing that there’s full seasons of the US mole. I watched the first and last most recently and while it’s nowhere near as good as Grant Bowler-hosted series it was still good enoigh

Season 2 was definitely on YouTube because I remember re-watching a couple of years ago.

Failing that there’s full seasons of the US mole. I watched the first and last most recently and while it’s nowhere near as good as Grant Bowler-hosted series it was still good enoigh
I think the channel that had all the seasons uploaded has now had them blocked by BBTV Fremantle. :thumbsdown: It's understandable because the videos might be getting in the way of all those Mole DVD's they sell.

This is not a joke. Netflix have rebooted this show in the US

This is not a joke. Netflix have rebooted this show in the US

Amazing will check it out. Was talking about the show to someone yesterday about how we all missed the show!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished it.

They certainly made it feel more like a Netflix show than the reality show Australian version with Grant Bowler (eg: Episodes finishing on 'cliff-hangers', not necessarily with the elimination).

But still enjoyed overall.

Just finished it.

I thought it was Greg until he was eliminated and then Avori. i can’t comprehend how Avori couldn’t know there was a phone number on the pizza box or if she didn’t why she didn’t just ask the guys to tell her the phone number.

Also how did Joi come to the conclusion Will was the mole?? He won at least half the money for the group.

Finished this a few days ago. Quite enjoyed it, much better than the most recent Australian season.

I was convinced it was Joi last few episodes, but either of them made sense I guess, both did a fair bit of sabotage. I'm with you though Jaymin. I didn't get how Joi picked Will as a Mole, on the justifcation that "He has won a lot of money for the pot, but he also lost a lot." If you are Joi, and you have the choice between Will and Kesi, you have to pick Kesi. This is why I assumed Joi was the Mole cause her Mole pick didn't make sense. Will never really delibrately sabotaged.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Mole (Aust) - Season 6 (2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back