FTA-TV The Mole (Aust) - Season 6 (2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

This narration is unbearable. Every five seconds we get reminded there's a mole, NO ******* SHIT. There's been more time taken up with talking heads than there has actual footage.

Bring back Bowler. Why ruin such a great concept with MKR/Masterchef bullshit?

Yep. Bowler would have been the better choice. The current host is terrible.

So, is the mole in the group that took the champagne tower? Honestly, who in the world would try and carry a champagne tower through rough terrain?

If the mole is in that group, then that would have to be the most obvious revelation of the mole in the series history. Nothing discreet about it.

With every review I read, I feel more and more depressed that a great concept has been taken and turned into My Treason Rules.

Quite true. I'll hang in for a few more episodes to see if it gets any better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam, wearing a GWS polo = hate before I even start. Even more than Shaun wearing the Titans top during the rope challenge. Shaun and Ally I want to get hit by trains. The guy (Nick?) who took the sleeping mats is soft. My suspicions would be on someone like Linda at this stage, hasn't really done anything while a LOT of the others seem to be trying to get everyone else think that they are the mole and not making much cash.

Better episode than the debut but still too much of "X Farted and created a stench, what a mole-like thing to do"

This narration is unbearable. Every five seconds we get reminded there's a mole, NO ******* SHIT. There's been more time taken up with talking heads than there has actual footage.

Bring back Bowler. Why ruin such a great concept with MKR/Masterchef bullshit?

Aussie Amazing Race was the same, this is just the way they do t.v show's nowadays.

Im amazed at how many people think they can accurately remember what this show was like 13 years ago. You people have it on DVD or something?

Seb and Erin are 'likeable' in my book.

Aussie Amazing Race was the same, this is just the way they do t.v show's nowadays.

Im amazed at how many people think they can accurately remember what this show was like 13 years ago. You people have it on DVD or something?

I rewatched it a couple of years ago via a download to introduce it to my fiance :oops:

This is how

Now this is awesome, cool theme music, no talking heads, no fake dramatic tension, badass host, no Twitter crap :thumbsu: And still time for three decent challenges and an elimination in 40 minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Mole (Aust) - Season 6 (2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back