FTA-TV The Mole (Aust) - Season 6 (2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, home sick so binged the first 5 episodes today. Think I like it thus far more than season 1 - some good twists in terms of information shared/offered.
We have watched up to the elimination on the third episode.

I like it, a few I like, a few I don't like.

My early bets are on Ryan or Mel (?) the dark haired lady.

We have watched up to the elimination on the third episode.

I like it, a few I like, a few I don't like.

My early bets are on Ryan or Mel (?) the dark haired lady.

Obviously without giving anything away, my first guess is out by the end of episode 5. So back to the drawing board.

Obviously without giving anything away, my first guess is out by the end of episode 5. So back to the drawing board.
Also watched up to here now too.

Money is still high on Ryan for me. They seem to not interview her much, and she also doesn't seem to say much.
I am glad Tony is out, him and Hannah were giving me the shits. Thinking with his dick. He was also a douchebag.

I like Q, I hope he wins, I would be shocked if he was The Mole.

Assuming Tony was your pick?

Eps 6-8 are out today and the rest next Friday.

Also watched up to here now too.

Money is still high on Ryan for me. They seem to not interview her much, and she also doesn't seem to say much.
I am glad Tony is out, him and Hannah were giving me the shits. Thinking with his dick. He was also a douchebag.

I like Q, I hope he wins, I would be shocked if he was The Mole.

Assuming Tony was your pick?

Eps 6-8 are out today and the rest next Friday.
Yeah Tony and Hannah were annoying me, too.
Q is interesting - he appears to be the only one blatantly playing for the money. But is that an ultimate hiding in plain sight job? Probably not - he’s given up too many chances to lose money… but maybe he knew others were going to do it for him.

Nah Melissa was my initial guess. Just something she said early on back in the very first challenge. Thought she was a good balance of quiet, but just said the right (wrong) thing at important times. I always look for the mole to actually eventually be helpful in challenges… but too late (Eg) Climbing down the side of that building slowly.

Michael is very suss. The cutting of the wire was bizarre.

Kinda glad Neesh left too. He was giving me the shits by the end.

I still think it's Ryan. She never says anything or disagrees with much, sorta just lets people do all the talking and just goes with the flow. And Ryan mentioning the clocktower as a statue was strange. She also spent a lot of time just sitting there in the shed I noticed.

Oh, and Hannah is a babe.

Really have enjoyed this series of The Mole, as mentioned with people above will be surprise if this person isn’t the mole, but with this type of show you can’t be 100%

Would give reasons but got no idea how to do the spoiler alert

Last edited:
Really have enjoyed this series of The Mole, as mentioned with people above will be surprise if this person isn’t the mole, but with this type of show you can’t be 100%

Would give reasons but got no idea how to do the spoiler alert
Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 6.41.50 am.png

Click on the dot above where you type stuff, then click on the eye looking thing with the line through it

Which brings up this box
Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 6.42.59 am.png

Hit continue, then just type what you want hidden where I my key stroke is (between the close bracket of spoiler and the open brack of /spoiler)

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 6.45.16 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some reasons I think this person is the mole

When Hanna spotted Ryan doing something dodgy when they were wait staff, She has a knack of sitting back and letting other contestants fail tasks and doesn’t make any attempt to intervene like when Michael cut the yellow wire and the statue statement was mole like

Also when they choosing between the Fish and Tiger in the cave task Neesh said Tiger, Hanna said Fish because I think she was always going to say the opposite to what Neesh went with because she was peeved with him about the previous task, Michael Went Fish keeping up his track record of deliberately sabotaging tasks and Ryan pipes in to say Fish to get the majority going Fish, my money she knew it was Tiger

Last edited:
Some reasons I think this person is the mole

When Hanna spotted Ryan doing something dodgy when they were wait staff, She has a knack of sitting back and letting other contestants fail tasks and doesn’t make any attempt to intervene like when Michael cut the yellow wire and the statue statement was mole like

Also when they choosing between the Fish and Tiger in the cave task Neesh said Tiger, Hanna said Fish because I think she was always going to say the opposite to what Neesh went with because she was peeved with him about the previous task, Michael Went Fish keeping up his track record of deliberately sabotaging tasks and Ryan pipes in to say Fish to get the majority going Fish, my money she knew it was Tiger
Some good points here too.

We'll know by this time tomorrow!

Finished watching the series

So Sean is the Mole, no surprise Michael and Muna were the last 2 they got a big advantage seeing his video that he was an undercover cop but they probably suspected him by then, still don’t get why Sean blatantly took the photo on the board knowing Michael was watching him like a Hawk, the mole you wouldn’t think would blatantly sabotage a challenge right in front of one contestant, it was like he serve up Michael with the win

Thought Sean was the Mole when he said he was the mole in the car and then sabotaged the last task, didn’t think Michael was the mole he sabotaged nearly every challenge and was ways too obvious,
Like near the end they both said to go left and he goes right, my brother thought Sean was the mole until he found out he was undercover cop like Sean said no one is going to believe a former undercover cop is going to be the mole

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back