The Mole

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
Cam probably has a far better knowledge of who the mole is

Why?

He would know that ONE person isn't the mole, which doesn't give him a great advantage.

Knowing that the mole isn't Shaun, for instance, doesn't necessarily bring him any closer to knowing who the real mole is.

Originally posted by Lady Lawrence
Ok Moleys - Channel Seven will now be running a Mole-A-Thon Sunday August 24th 12 noon to 4 pm showing the first 4 eps back to back.

W00tah! :D

LL, what is this? Channel Seven at last realising they should have sacrificed Dull or No Dull to 'The Block' instead of The Mole???

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
Why?

He would know that ONE person isn't the mole, which doesn't give him a great advantage.
I reckon at this stage you would still be hedging your answers around two or three Mole candidates instead of just one. Just my take on it, of course.

I really thought Cam was The Mole, but once he was booted, I guess that messed up my tip. I reckon they will bring him back, after the last one, not this weeks, but the one before, they can sure use the money. So who would be the mole now?

Just seem an ad for the mole while watching the great race, and Grants says in the as that someone return this week. Also shown in the ad is Grant saying welcome back to someone, bt it didnt show the other person. This indicates that it will be Cam coming back, but remember what Grant said in the last episode, "on the mole theres a twist at every turn, and not everything is always exactly as it seemseverything doesn't seem to be what it appears" so anyone can be bought in the game, Cam, the 2 from the previous weeks, or past moles???

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
W00tah! :D

LL, what is this? Channel Seven at last realising they should have sacrificed Dull or No Dull to 'The Block' instead of The Mole???

I reckon you are spot on there Mr Eagle. With The Block finishing this week people will be looking for a new 6:30pm viewing and having a movie length episode would be the perfect thing to hook 'em.

And I have to agree that Deal or No Deal is absolute crap!! But I do think 6:30pm is a good time for the mole as it can get the whole family in and involved.

Originally posted by My North
Just seem an ad for the mole while watching the great race, and Grants says in the as that someone return this week. Also shown in the ad is Grant saying welcome back to someone, bt it didnt show the other person. This indicates that it will be Cam coming back, but remember what Grant said in the last episode, "on the mole theres a twist at every turn, and not everything is always exactly as it seemseverything doesn't seem to be what it appears" so anyone can be bought in the game, Cam, the 2 from the previous weeks, or past moles???

Press Release from Seven

THE MOLE might be set in paradise but for the contestants, it is anything but a tropical island holiday. Just seven players remain in the game. With $500,000 up for grabs, the stakes are high and tension is building. Accusations are flying; the group is ready to self destruct. Who is sabotaging the group’s activities? Who is playing a double game? Who is the traitor? Who is the Mole?

Seven will bring viewers up-to-date with the happenings from New Caledonia, showing all the clues to help spot the Mole, when it screens a special half hour on Saturday, August 23 from 8pm, THE MOLE SO FAR. Can you pick the Mole?

Queenslander Stace lasted just one day in the Mole camp. The masseuse’s trip was cut short, eliminated without even boarding the plane bound for New Caledonia. Victorian Greg was eliminated the following week and Melbourne fire fighter Cam was the latest victim. But as always in The Mole there’s a twist: Cam may have been eliminated but he’s about to be brought back.

Nathan, Josh, Nikki, Kris, Petrina, Shaun, Alison and Cam remain in the race for $500,000, but one of them is not all they seem. Who will be the Mole’s next victim?

On Sunday, August 24, Seven will take viewers back to the start replaying the first four episodes of THE MOLE. THE MOLE-A-THON will screen from 12-4pm. So sit back and watch the contestant’s every move. Can you pick who is stopping the genuine contestants from winning the money?

THE MOLE SO FAR
Saturday, August 23
8pm

THE MOLE-A-THON
Sunday, August 24
12pm

THE MOLE IN PARADISE
Sundays at 6.30pm

themole.com.au

Privileged Mole data is yours for the taking in the online realm of themole.com.au. Study up on the rules of the game or play smarter with brainteasers from the show. The Mole Insider site is the command centre for classified confessional cams, contests and all confidential Mole information. Remember, it’s play or be played in this mole eat mole world.

All the contestants are dodgy or at least portrayed to be.

Something that I've noticed is that so far Alison hasn't had her name up on the big screen. I guess there are similiary dodgy things about everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because Cam was eliminated doesn't mean he can't be the Mole... think about it!

Mole does some very stupid and very obvious things and everyone's onto him too early in the show - so what does s/he do? Eliminate themself by answering all the questions incorrectly.

The producers - and Grant Bowler - recognise this when they check the questionnaire and thus set plan B into action. The Mole is eliminated, but a secret ballot is taken to bring him/her back into the game.

Only one person has to vote yes; the others won't know they did, and even if they were asked, all the contestants would say they answered "no" anyway! Thus, Cam is back in the game, and once again has very little suspicion on him.

It's certainly not beyond the game to do something like that but then again I might just be talking absolute rubbish :p

Originally posted by mace007
The producers - and Grant Bowler - recognise this when they check the questionnaire and thus set plan B into action. The Mole is eliminated, but a secret ballot is taken to bring him/her back into the game.
And you saw how close he came to not coming back. You can't mess around with something as fundamental as the Mole actually being in the game...

Ok after Sundays episode I am even more certain that the mole is out of Cam, Petrina or Kris. I thought the tasks this week were really good - the carpark and hostage situation.

Originally posted by Unwritten_Law
Has the mole been cut again? I looked over the tv guide and the mole seems to be replaced by House calls to the Rescue :mad:

Nope, your TV guide must be waaaaaay off. The Mole is Sunday's at 6:30pm. This Saturday at 8pm is a Mole So Far special, Sunday at mid-day is a Mole-A-Thon of the first 4 eps back to back.

Originally posted by GoEagles
Ok after Sundays episode I am even more certain that the mole is out of Cam, Petrina or Kris. I thought the tasks this week were really good - the carpark and hostage situation.

I am still sure it's Petrina. During the game where Josh was held hostage in the lighthouse, Petrina seemed to deliberately ask questions that would get a 'no' answer. Surely the three of them, Kris, Cam and Petrina couldn't be so stupid as not to see all they had to do was ask any question that would get a 'yes' answer. Cam finally figured it out, but it was so late they ended up running out of time.

Originally posted by Lady Lawrence
Nope, your TV guide must be waaaaaay off. The Mole is Sunday's at 6:30pm. This Saturday at 8pm is a Mole So Far special, Sunday at mid-day is a Mole-A-Thon of the first 4 eps back to back.

I get channels 7 and 10 fed through an affiliate network. I take it there is still a new episode being shown this week? If there is I'm one p*&#$% off individual. Like there isn't enough lifestyle/home improvement crap on already.

Originally posted by Unwritten_Law
I get channels 7 and 10 fed through an affiliate network. I take it there is still a new episode being shown this week? If there is I'm one p*&#$% off individual. Like there isn't enough lifestyle/home improvement crap on already.

Yes the Sunday 6:30pm show is a new episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mole

Remove this Banner Ad

Back