Current Trial The Murder of 9yo Charlise Mutten - Blue Mountains * Justin Stein Sentenced to Life in Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Odd attracts "odd" always.

KM's an addict - so she'll be around those "types 24/7" Dealers - pimps - friends - acquaintances - jail mates.

She has already killed her friend in the car whilst "high" + her own daughter has been murdered whilst supposed to be under KM "care".

There was no care of Charlise. It was neglect.

KM has caused the trauma in her own life.
It's nowhere near enough but it would appear there is ample proof for child neglect which has a five year sentence.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

how much did she get paid for that?
It’s a little sickening considering the crime has been solved . Shame on 60 minutes
Wouldn't have been able to get paid if the dpp did the right thing and charged her with neglect given the overwhelming evidence but as usual, DPP took the easy way and let her off to get him.

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watching the interview on 60 Min. Kallista is difficult to watch. Not sure if sedated or just drug f...ed? Seems sorry for herself & doesn't really seen to understand that her decisions led to her child's death. Reminds me how much I hate 60 Min.
Yes, I couldn't watch more than a few minutes. She's sorry about Charlise's death, but mostly for how it has affected herself.

it would appear there is ample proof for child neglect which has a five year sentence.
Wouldn't surprise me if she (Charlise's mother) was both charged, and the charges dealt with under the NSW Mental Health Act. With everything from the charges to the court case under a suppression order.

Wouldn't surprise me if she (Charlise's mother) was both charged, and the charges dealt with under the NSW Mental Health Act. With everything from the charges to the court case under a suppression order.
Was there any mention of the child she was pregnant with when Charlise died?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine Kallista was paid for the interview. I would hope that the money is spent on necessities, caring for children, or her rehabilitation rather than fuelling her drug habit. But my hope is probably in vain :(

I imagine Kallista was paid for the interview. I would hope that the money is spent on necessities, caring for children, or her rehabilitation rather than fuelling her drug habit. But my hope is probably in vain :(

Whatever money she received for that interview, is probably in trust somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Trial The Murder of 9yo Charlise Mutten - Blue Mountains * Justin Stein Sentenced to Life in Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back