Remove this Banner Ad

future jed

All Australian
Oct 19, 2007
Between the lines
AFL Club
St Kilda
I hate this bloke. Plain and simple. Has cost me 2000
A score of 7 and was tagged by Crowley. Crowley!!!!!!!! Forget the Ablett job last week what else has he ever done?
7 points. seriously half the posters on this forum could score more then that..........PATHETIC :mad::mad::mad:

He is going quick smart out of my team, can't have massively inconsisant players running around for 22 rounds...

I hope everybody who has posted in this thread has some injuries because I can guarantee you there are problems in teams much worse than an underperforming player. 7 is better than 0 anyday.

I hope everybody who has posted in this thread has some injuries because I can guarantee you there are problems in teams much worse than an underperforming player. 7 is better than 0 anyday.

Really? I wish he hadn't got a touch so then i could get my emergencies' 68.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay......this decision may change in a fortnight's time....but I'm trading:

Nathan Jones > Adam Goodes
Nick Riewoldt > Ryan O Keefe

Both players I'm trading into have bottomed out, and now rising again.

It really makes me cringe as a Melbourne supporter to see such a young up and comer get tagged out of a game. What good is all that skill and toughness when he can't get the ball...

Also he was in my team, 7 points... He'll only go down 1 - 2 thousand but his BE this week will be huge and then even BIGGER once his 118 leaves the system the week after. Look to trade him i'd say or just hold onto him until the 7 leaves the system then trade him out once he has a couple of good games and gets up to 320k or so.

Was really hoping he would rise in price for the next few weeks, and I could offload him to a premium with little cost, but it looks as if im going to have to downgrade a rookie to get him up to swan

I hate this bloke. Plain and simple. Has cost me 2000
. seriously half the posters on this forum could score more then that..........PATHETIC :mad::mad::mad:

thats what i said, i was ike seriously how can you only get 4 touches in 4 half hour 1/4s unless ur injured its insane how incosistant he is

Hahahahaha

What a shit pick to begin with.

It really makes me cringe as a Melbourne supporter to see such a young up and comer get tagged out of a game. What good is all that skill and toughness when he can't get the ball...

Oh the poor baby. As being 'tough' is one of his assets should mean he can break a tag easier than others. He shouldnt be getting 7s. Also, he was moved onto Palmer a bit and was torn a new 1 by an 18 year old. Needs to learn more weight and then he'll be able to match it with Palmer.

Still, its hard to do much in such a shit side.

Hopefully he doesnt fall too much in price, so i can downgrade him to a 72k and upgrade Bird.

Even before this round I was going to downgrade Bird and upgrade Jones to Swan or Corey. I was just hoping that his low BE for this week meant he would earn a few extra $ and not the 7. One thing I don't get is why Freo kept tagging him even when Melbourne were storming back. Why not shift the tag to someone that was more dangerous?

Even before this round I was going to downgrade Bird and upgrade Jones to Swan or Corey. I was just hoping that his low BE for this week meant he would earn a few extra $ and not the 7. One thing I don't get is why Freo kept tagging him even when Melbourne were storming back. Why not shift the tag to someone that was more dangerous?[/quote]

Dunno, it was Freo?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Nathan Jones hatred thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back