Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry it takes a fair bit to do because he has like 20 odd companies he donates from so you gotta search them 1 by 1 to get his main donations . His name shows only Democrat donations here

Diaego is a company he owns that only donates to Democrats, Bad Boy Records operates under Arista Holdings which has donated 4 mill to democrats only. You got Diaego here but then it has 7 subsidaries beneath it that also donate

You then also have the below court case brought against P diddy where he was accused of using government funding to campaign against George Bush in 2004 during his Vote or Die campaign. EXTREMELY close links to Al Gore also when it comes to investments. Basically 100% of companies Gore is invested in so is P Diddy.

Hardest one to track down is Bad Boy Records though. Obviously he is famous for owning it but last year he literally donated all assets the company owned back to its artists so its very odd. Literally 100 mill + . The biggest benefactor of that was Pink who is under Arista Records which is owned by Bad Boy records. He literally just gave her 30+ mill for no reason

Last edited:
The rabbit hole that is P Diddys financials is quite interesting. To me it looks like he just ran out of money to bribe people with. His overall level of donations in the last 4 years is absurd across the board for what his net worth is actually meant to be. Not much of it makes sense either. It reads like he gave away 100% of his money

Sorry it takes a fair bit to do because he has like 20 odd companies he donates from so you gotta search them 1 by 1 to get his main donations . His name shows only Democrat donations here

Diaego is a company he owns that only donates to Democrats, Bad Boy Records operates under Arista Holdings which has donated 4 mill to democrats only. You got Diaego here but then it has 7 subsidaries beneath it that also donate

You then also have the below court case brought against P diddy where he was accused of using government funding to campaign against George Bush in 2004 during his Vote or Die campaign. EXTREMELY close links to Al Gore also when it comes to investments. Basically 100% of companies Gore is invested in so is P Diddy.

Hardest one to track down is Bad Boy Records though. Obviously he is famous for owning it but last year he literally donated all assets the company owned back to its artists so its very odd. Literally 100 mill + . The biggest benefactor of that was Pink who is under Arista Records which is owned by Bad Boy records. He literally just gave her 30+ mill for no reason
Thanks.

So he didn't donate to Harris as you originally claimed?

edit: there is one mention of her on the second link re: the Diageo company. A whopping $10,788, which on the data provided can't even be proved came from Diddy himself;

NOTE: The organization itself did not donate, rather the money came from the organization's PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate family members. Organizations themselves cannot contribute to candidates and party committees.

Geez considering your shrill initial take on this I thought there would be a bit more to it. That the right wing media bubble hasn't even run with it probably tells you something lol, probably a good idea that they stuck with the "traditional supporter of democrats" angle.

Thanks.

So he didn't donate to Harris as you originally claimed?

edit: there is one mention of her on the second link re: the Diageo company. A whopping $10,788, which on the data provided can't even be proved came from Diddy himself;

Geez considering your shrill initial take on this I thought there would be a bit more to it. That the right wing media bubble hasn't even run with it probably tells you something lol, probably a good idea that they stuck with the "traditional supporter of democrats" angle.
The right wing media bubble are too dumb to run with it is the reality. Fox News and co are not the smartest tools in the shed. 10,788 from 1 of 50 donation platforms he has. Tracking them all down would take me days im afraid.

In the end you said show me proof he did donate to Harris and I did. Your just moving the goal posts now

Biggest issue I had overall as I mentioned elsewhere before it got deleted was the Vote and Die company he has. Took government funds to campaign for Democrats. Im surprised how close his links with Al Gore are to be honest. Never knew that til I went down the rabbit hole just then.

The right wing media bubble are too dumb to run with it is the reality. Fox News and co are not the smartest tools in the shed. 10,788 from 1 of 50 donation platforms he has. Tracking them all down would take me days im afraid.
Yes, who has the resources to put in that kind of work. Certainly not the biggest cable news org on the planet :tearsofjoy:

In the end you said show me proof he did donate to Harris and I did. Your just moving the goal posts now
True enough mate, I'll cop that. I was pretty certain you'd just seen a random unsourced tweet from the right wing griftosphere and run with it, apologies.

Yes, who has the resources to put in that kind of work. Certainly not the biggest cable news org on the planet :tearsofjoy:

True enough mate, I'll cop that. I was pretty certain you'd just seen a random unsourced tweet from the right wing griftosphere and run with it, apologies.
Fox News are complete morons. They wouldnt know how to use the resources. Fox is more interested in random soundbites then factual information. Think we can both agree on that

Im not one to walk in quoting Fox News, MSNBC, CNN or Newsweek. You gotta be smarter then reading that and believing it in 2024

Fox News are complete morons. They wouldnt know how to use the resources. Fox is more interested in random soundbites then factual information. Think we can both agree on that

Im not one to walk in quoting Fox News, MSNBC, CNN or Newsweek. You gotta be smarter then reading that and believing it in 2024
And what better soundbyte could they imagine than one of their reporters asking Biden's press sec about Diddy's donations to him and Harris?

Pretty clear the juice just wasn't worth the squeeze on this one.

And what better soundbyte could they imagine than one of their reporters asking Biden's press sec about Diddy's donations to him and Harris?

Pretty clear the juice just wasn't worth the squeeze on this one.
Haitiains eating Cats....

I mean they never mentioned Epsteins political donations either and that one is 1000 times easier to go through so its just something they dont talk about

Once again, not smart enough to make that soundbyte

Lets not sit here and pretend Fox News is a fantastic reputable company with high levels of intelligence at its helm here

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Back