Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

This sort of thing has me questioning why I even bother with Netflix anymore.
Yeah, it's become a joke. They either cancel a series before its time, or if they do continue one, we have to wait 2-3 years to see the next season, and by that time, you've forgotten it.

Been watching The Menendez Brothers; now that's some effed-up shit. The abuse they suffered was off the charts, and it turned those guys into sociopaths.
We are only assuming they suffered abuse from their parents. No facts just stories. But if true was horrendous.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

This sort of thing has me questioning why I even bother with Netflix anymore.
I think the way to do streaming services is 3-4 months of one them cancel and do the next. And you get back to your first one after a couple of years

We are only assuming they suffered abuse from their parents. No facts just stories. But if true was horrendous.
I was reading where one of the Menudo singers (the ones Jose Menendez signed for RCA) claimed Jose drugged and r*ped him. So, while the series tries to skirt that line of whether it is true or if they are lying, that makes me think that the sexual abuse occurred.

I was reading where one of the Menudo singers (the ones Jose Menendez signed for RCA) claimed Jose drugged and r*ped him. So, while the series tries to skirt that line of whether it is true or if they are lying, that makes me think that the sexual abuse occurred.
For another perspective watch Episode 3 of Mastermind : Think Like a Killer where the Brothers get a piece through Ann Burgess analysing their story

For another perspective watch Episode 3 of Mastermind : Think Like a Killer where the Brothers get a piece through Ann Burgess analysing their story
I do think the brothers are putting a lot of Mayo on their claims, no doubt. They saw this as a way to get a reduced sentence. So, it's very possible that some of the things they claimed were untrue. But the sexual abuse they suffered from their father was true, IMO. But that still doesn't justify what they did, and I think their life sentence was appropriate.

I do think the brothers are putting a lot of Mayo on their claims, no doubt. They saw this as a way to get a reduced sentence. So, it's very possible that some of the things they claimed were untrue. But the sexual abuse they suffered from their father was true, IMO. But that still doesn't justify what they did, and I think their life sentence was appropriate.
I agree the sentence is appropriate because I dont think there was an appropriate trigger moment ( apart from when they pulled it ) to justify self defence

There was no battered wife syndrome where the woman grabs a knife to protect herself from the new beating etc

This was a planned event outside of any current or real threat

But having being 30 years removed from any thought outside they did it - it was an interesting perspective to look at

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming The Netflix Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back