NFL The NFL is Rigged?

Remove this Banner Ad

so badly rigged

I haven't watched many of these GG, one I started the guy goes off on a tangent about how baseball is rigged, so yeah most of them look like dribble from nutters but this one is a bit of a worry if that's not doctored video & who knows these days whats real or not when it comes to video.

I think every major sport in the world is manipulated, to a degree. Not to the point where they out and out make one team win, but there's times in all sports you can fee the refs/umpires making shocking calls repeatedly going one way or the other. It always seems to be toward the team that would have a bigger marketing pay-off, so to speak.

It really is amazing how often a team with a great story goes on a run and wins it all. 09 Saints, 12 Ravens and the 15 Broncos come to mind. Who could've been the better winner in each of those season than: New Orleans straight after Katrina, Lewis winning it all in his last season and of course Peyton winning it all after what should've been a career ending injury and riding into the sunset.

Broncos one is a bit fishy in particular. In an era where QBs are the most important position in just about all of sports we won with a guy who could barely throw the ball 15 yards downfield. Yes, the defence was historically great, but even then...

As I said; I don't think it's completely rigged to the point where it's scripted and a team has no chance to win, but on some level it is weighted towards certain teams at certain points. There's just too much money in this day and age for it not to be. You'll never see 2 small market teams in a final in any top level sport.

Life is a prison of illusions. The Lords keep us enslaved with entertainment and bullshit. Little by little the facade of this earth is peeled away as you become more adept at seeing thru the bullshit of things. There's almost nothing left for me now. Years of seeing thru the lies/illusions of society/culture, people in general, relationships, the self itself...and in recent times the lies of a heliocentric model and spherical earth, science, gravity, illuminati satanic pedofile cults, , etc, etc....but the hits keep on coming. Most recently, Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson ruined Star Wars for me. And now I see professional sports (especially the NFL) is rigged. There's almost nothing left for me now. So depressing.

So what was this season, its finally time for Philly to win the SB?

Sorry guys, too many people need to be involved for it even be remotely possible.

Sorry guys, too many people need to be involved for it even be remotely possible.
Watch the videos you didnt watch. You'll see it's MAINLY the refs. Tho there might be a few players here and there.

Especially these three.

First three are like the Seahawks/Broncos video you quoted and posted about...where players are doing dodgy things on the field. The last one goes into the 2017 Patriots/Ref rigging. Which is so damned obvious.

=============

This one's about the Patriots 2017 season (it spends a little time on spygate, and then how deflategate was a sham that Kraft and Goodell coordinated) and then goes into the 2017 season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially these ones.

First three are like the Seahawks/Broncos video you quoted and posted about...where players are doing dodgy things on the field. The last one goes into the 2017 Patriots/Ref rigging. Which is so damned obvious.

=============

This one's about the Patriots 2017 season (it spends a little time on spygate, and then how deflategate was a sham that Kraft and Goodell coordinated) and then goes into the 2017 season

Especially these ones.

=============

Would go something like this.....much ref favoritism to ensure the Patriots limp over the close games (notice how they always win the close ones, and often/mostly on account of a ref call), so they get the 1st seed to give them best chance of advancing to the SB. And then the Titans game so many dodgy calls their way when it looked like the Titans were gonna give them a scare early. Then against Jags there were a bunch of calls in that game too. But it was just to get them there, so there would be a far more interesting match between Eagles-Pats than Eagles-Jags. But perhaps this time the decree was the Pats opponent in the SB this time (whoever it was) should win. And the refs gave the Eagles so many iffy calls this time that helped them limp over. Like, the refs try as much as they can to help a team win, tho sometimes it mightn't work out that way.

Look, for many decades the NFL WAS doing the same AGAINST the Raiders due to Al Davis vs the NFL/Owners. So it's obviously there. And the Pats thruout their onfield history in the dynasty, in the Goodell/Kraft years, there's been far too much of the onfield help that is so cryingly obvious.

Yeah while I appreciate where you are coming from GG, I'm not going to watch those. While I agree to some extent there are issues with cheating/match fixing/etc in all sports, with a lot of these things people start to see what they want to see, ie 9/11, UFO's etc etc etc.

Every game of AFL I watch I see bullshit umpire decisions or a highly skilled player muff a kick in or handball direct to an opponent or not chase hard enough. & the NFL, don't get me started on some of the dumb stuff we all see each season by people paid millions to do their jobs. I bet on the horses most Saturdays all through my 20's & 30's until I saw first hand multiple instances of cheating & I could no longer look at the sport the same way again, even though deep down I knew it was going on for years so when Aquanita blew up, I actually laughed & felt a little sorry for those still blinkered enough not able to see what had been going on for so long.

So if the powers that be are actually treating the game as a plaything & manipulating results as they see fit, meh, it provides me some enjoyment on Monday & Tuesday & costs me nothing more than a paytv sub so fix away;).

Yeah, this is a good angle of that.

Looks damning doesnt it. But seriously, if it was indeed deliberate, how on earth was it successfully implemented? They all got together at the half & agreed on a last second 4th down play? & if Diggs loses his footing there or steps oob, both very likely outcomes?

More likely we saw a tired perhaps injured player squib it & remember he has to live with that the rest of his life, they don't hand out media careers to players who do that do they, so did he get an extra bonus?

As I said before, too many people have to be involved. & maybe, just maybe this is the game & it doesnt need scripting, it just writes this sort of stuff itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL The NFL is Rigged?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back