NFL The NFL is Rigged?

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy is renowned for getting into it with the numbers....

Perhaps it's not the humans rigging the game at a conscious level, but if the universe has computer code written into it, meaning life is a simulation, then ALL these numbers that are lining up is perhaps from a "god" level, whomever's "writing" the code of the universe, simulating life, simulating results in sports, this guy's deciphering the matrix then.

Perhaps it's not the humans rigging the game at a conscious level, but if the universe has computer code written into it, meaning life is a simulation, then ALL these numbers that are lining up is perhaps from a "god" level, whomever's "writing" the code of the universe, simulating life, simulating results in sports, this guy's deciphering the matrix then.
You know, like the Tebow game where everything, the passing yards, average yards, etc, including the tv ratings, lined up with 3:16. Such a litany of numbers lining up goes beyond human control.

This guy is renowned for getting into it with the numbers....

Rigged as - no passing interference called on Julio Jones for that last play of the game - was literally thrown to the ground and was unable to get up in time to catch the ball in the end zone. If that was called and the Falcons won that game I think they would've won the super bowl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patriots came back from 25 points down with 1 quarter/15 minutes of football to win the Super Bowl if that doesn't tell you it's rigged nothing will.

It says more about the Atlanta Falcons and their propensity to choke than anything else. :p

The problem with most professional sports now is administrators who believe their principle responsibility is the quality of the 'product' rather than the quality of the governance.

Once you breach that divide as a sporting administrator then anything can be justified.

The NFL is nowhere near as bad as competitions like the AFL. In fairness not many comps are that bad when it comes to manipulating outcomes. The NFL and other comps have been somewhat insulated thanks to billionaire private owners. But even that firewall is now being breached with corporations increasing ownership. They only worry about the bottom line and not necessarily winning. Old school owners owned teams to win. A lot of their off-spring don't necessarily share that passion too.

The corportatisation of sport means you're no longer following a 'sport'.

I can't deny that unfortunately, but this year will be different. Second year under Sark the offense will gel. Also our defense is a top 5 defense now.

I put $50 on you campaigners at 10-1 to win the SB pre wild card week that year. Dont think I've ever lost from such a winnable position on any sport ever.

Had even worked out at half time what i was going to spend my winnings on. :mad:

did someone knock this guy off? his vids stop 5 months ago...
It's possible. He was uploading videos at a furious rate up until they completely stopped.
He was going deep into the rabbit hole with other conspiracies, people's deaths, etc.
:(

has his own blog, and book in print...

http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/

Letters_and_Numbers_Cover.png

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL The NFL is Rigged?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back