Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn’t mean it’s not true.

Certainly influences how he presents these things.

The whole Communists are as bad as Nazis thing is far right frogshit

It’s rough.
It was a shit time and Stalin was nearly as bad as Hitler but to me there is a fundamental difference between killing people you think are your political enemies to hold power and killing people cos they don't fit your view of how the world should be. Humans have always done horrible things to gain or hold power but Nazi Germany was basically a serial killer masquerading as a state. It exterminated people cos it didn't want them to exist, not just because they were some sort of potential threat to its power.

Doesn’t mean it’s not true.
The Nazis would march people to mass graves, line them up and shoot them. Old people, men, women and kids, for no other reason than their genetics. However evil the things Stalin did were they aren't in the same class. Its why people lost it when Milosevich started doing similar stuff in the 90s and when genocide was happening in Rwanda.

I find it scary that these days people are losing sight of that difference.

Something I would've expected from a Liberal government to do, not Labor.
Once upon a time a Liberal Government would never have done that.

Believe it or not the Liberal party ended the White Australia policy, it also ran and supported the 1967 referendum and upheld the Whitlam Government's Land Right's Legislation after he was sacked, while accepting refugees in boats despite the anti boat people racist rhetoric of the time.

Hard to believe that stuff now but once upon a time not being racist was something both sides of politics supported.

We've gone backwards as a society in many ways.

The Nazis would march people to mass graves, line them up and shoot them. Old people, men, women and kids, for no other reason than their genetics. However evil the things Stalin did were they aren't in the same class. Its why people lost it when Milosevich started doing similar stuff in the 90s and when genocide was happening in Rwanda.

I find it scary that these days people are losing sight of that difference.

Yeah I know what they did but let’s not pretend that the Communists fought the NAZI’s for moral reasons. They were allies until the NAZI’s attacked them.

It was a shit time and Stalin was nearly as bad as Hitler but to me there is a fundamental difference between killing people you think are your political enemies to hold power and killing people cos they don't fit your view of how the world should be. Humans have always done horrible things to gain or hold power but Nazi Germany was basically a serial killer masquerading as a state. It exterminated people cos it didn't want them to exist, not just because they were some sort of potential threat to its power.

Yeah it was a different time so it was different for them to rape and kill nuns in front of priests they have crucified

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a ****ing dickhead. Why don't you put the UK at the heart of your agenda. Nobody here gives a shit about Ukraine.

Congratulations you posted the exact opinion/response that Andrew Tate posted.

Yeah it was a different time so it was different for them to rape and kill nuns in front of priests they have crucified
White Australians used to bury indigenous Australian kids up to their necks and then play polo with their heads.

Maybe the solution is to wipe out all humans.

Anyway it’s pretty silly, throw Mao in and we’re discussing who’s the worst. They’re all monsters.
We are the monsters we have been taught to fear as kids.

I think if we're gonna teach our kids anything its that when they are angry and want to let their worst impulses run riot that's when they really have to control them.

Congratulations you posted the exact opinion/response that Andrew Tate posted.

Britain is ****ed. Fixing that should be the heart of his government's agenda.

Not what could be seen as piracy.

If someone as ****ed as Andrew Tate thinks you are doing the wrong thing maybe you should have a good think about what you are doing.

Yeah I know what they did but let’s not pretend that the Communists fought the NAZI’s for moral reasons. They were allies until the NAZI’s attacked them.
The US was allied to Iraq until it wasn't, and while it was it sold weapons to Iraq's enemies. We were allied to East Timor ... so we could steal their gas.

No government is good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back