Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of conflicting reports but most believeable report I've seen says that it was a missile from an F35 fired from inside Iranian airspace.

Sounds plausible enough, they have long been able to strike inside Iran - they were killing the nuke scientists in drive bys in Tehran.

Indeed, their international assassination capability appears to be the only thing their military can still do as well as it used to.

Yet to be confirmed one way or another.

Yeah, doubt we ever know for sure.

Lots of conflicting reports but most believable report I've seen says that it was a missile from an F35 fired from inside Iranian airspace.

Yet to be confirmed one way or another.
I heard he was shot by Mossad, but as you said we will never know.

What matters is if they could track and assassinate Haniyeh with minimal civilian causalities, in a foreign nation, in Iran of all places where he was staying with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard - then what justification is there for the slaughter of 40,000 Palestinians in Gaza and 15,000 kids who have no say in this war.

The IOF are blood thirsty narcs and Israel's leaders are poisonous to the core.

Everything Israel does is evil.

But at the end of the day, none of this matters. These issues will outlive us all and roll over into generations infinitely.

Last edited:

Bibi has lost the plot.
Netanyahu is going rogue. This seems so desperate and all at saving his own skin.

If Palestine, Lebanon, Iran etc don’t respond now, then Zionism wins. Israel wins.
The land grabbing will continue until they control the entire Middle East.

This is the problem with Israel. It’s led and run by genocidal maniacs. It needs to go.

When Netanyahu is no longer the Prime Minister they'll replace him with a new bloodthirsty genocidal maniac.

I heard he was shot by Mossad, but as you said we will never know.

What matters is if they could track and assistant Haniyeh with minimal civilian causalities, in a foreign nation, in Iran of all places where he was staying with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard - then what justification is there for the slaughter of 40,000 Palestinians in Gaza and 15,000 kids who have no say in this war.

The IOF are blood thirsty narcs and Israel's leaders are poisonous to the core.

Everything Israel does is evil.

But at the end of the day, none of this matters.

He wasn't exactly in hiding like Sinwar and the military guys, he lived quite openly. I mean, they were negotiating with him, they knew where he'd be.

The provocation is doing it inside Iran especially after such an important state event.

The provocation is doing it inside Iran especially after such an important state event.

I basically agree, but at the same time I don't think 'provocation' is quite the right word.

I think that this was deliberate, and intended to act as a 'threat' to Iran. It's long been known that Mossad has very very deep hooks into Tehran and this strike likely acts as a warning to Iran that says 'back off, we can kill your leaders whenever we want'.

When Netanyahu is no longer the Prime Minister they'll replace him with a new bloodthirsty genocidal maniac.
Correct.
Zionism is more than Netanyahu. It’s a racist cult.

He wasn't exactly in hiding like Sinwar and the military guys, he lived quite openly. I mean, they were negotiating with him, they knew where he'd be.

Which says all we need to know about how serious Israel is about the negotiations.

I just wonder what the f*** was discussed last week in Washington when Bibi visited to get his laundry cleaned.
He’s in self preservation mode and now he’s on the offensive to save his skin.

Israel is at war with how many countries now?
If they got the full backing of the US to go harder than ever before, strategically they may set themselves up to be stronger than ever in the Middle East.

I personally don’t believe Iran, Hezzballah or anyone’s gonna do shit.

It’s the flex of all flexes by Israel.

I basically agree, but at the same time I don't think 'provocation' is quite the right word.

I think that this was deliberate, and intended to act as a 'threat' to Iran. It's long been known that Mossad has very very deep hooks into Tehran and this strike likely acts as a warning to Iran that says 'back off, we can kill your leaders whenever we want'.

Bibi is desperate to drag Iran into a war as a survival mechanism imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don’t kill political leaders if you like the outcome of the negotiations.

That's it, or if you actually want peace. As the protests/mutiny at the army base this week showed, any attempt at peace from Netanyahu gets him the Yitzhak Rabin treatment, so here we are.

That's it, or if you actually want peace. As the protests/mutiny at the army base this week showed, any attempt at peace from Netanyahu gets him the Yitzhak Rabin treatment, so here we are.
I said upthread could you imagine the western world if it were bibi? You wouldnt hear the end of it.
You don’t thing the same thing is about to happen in the Arab world?
All it’s going to do is mobilise and unite a bunch of people.

Yeah, the hitting Israel last time was the equivalent of OK I'll go outside and we can punch on til the bouncers separate us.

Sooner or later the molotov your house house at 5AM and machine gun your family as they run out bit is coming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back