Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmmm šŸ§

ā€œErdogan follows in the footsteps of Saddam Hussein and threatens to attack Israel. Just let him remember what happened there and how it ended.ā€
@RTErdogan

Heā€™s Israelā€™s foreign minister

And this followed it:

Bit rich for Turkey to bang on about other people's genocides when they continually deny what happened 100 years ago.

Erdogan just wants to be paid off. There's no way a proper war against Iran (that includes the US) can happen without his say so.

Sorry can you explain you Geography thinking to me about these locations, as I served in the Golan Heights, specifically near Madjal Shams? Personally I'd tend to lean towards something coming from the east, from the locality of Hader, a known Hezbollah location.

Were you serving as a peacekeeper in the Golan? If so, much respect to you.

I've always said Israel's only existential threat is itself, that balancing the hardcore Jewish supremacists and Orthodox with the Westernised biotech start up secularists is impossible.

Looks like the Jewish Daesh will win, and then be wiped out by their much more numerous neighbours.

Were you serving as a peacekeeper in the Golan? If so, much respect to you.
Yep, I served with UNTSO as a UN Peacekeeper based on the Golan Heights in both Syrian and Israeli Territory. I spent months undertaking static and mobile observations of the various parties moving around and inside the AOS between Syria/Israel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Middle America did not vote for Hillary and they will not vote for Harris.
They will vote on the issues that matter to them - the economy and the borders.
Harris will no doubt win the popular vote thanks to New York, California and the Pacific North West but Trump will win the electoral college. And the Presidency.
I hope the meltdowns are as epic as last time.

I understand the theory but it isn't 2016 and the electorate isn't the same. And Harris doesn't have the baggage Clinton did.

The economy will always be the number 1 issue and it is doing pretty well, so that's a net benefit for Harris.

The most recent midterms showed that abortion is a massive issue to huge amounts of Americans, I expect it will be again and probably proves decisive.

Harris will no doubt win the popular vote thanks to New York, California and the Pacific North West but Trump will win the electoral college. And the Presidency.

That's certainly possible.

The online meltdowns or the meltdown of American society?

Yep, I served with UNTSO as a UN Peacekeeper based on the Golan Heights in both Syrian and Israeli Territory. I spent months undertaking static and mobile observations of the various parties moving around and inside the AOS between Syria/Israel.

That would have been absolutely fascinating

I honestly donā€™t think you can be certain of anything in American politics.

The current duality of America, one where they blame the government for most of the issues and in the same breath are sick of the government for not doing enough. I think the above perceptions cross the party divide, Republicans and Democrat voters know theyā€™re being screwed. Funny thing is most Americans see themselves as really good people, a genuine light for the rest of the world to follow, none of the current politicians are representative of that. Itā€™s all backroom deals and coronations. One difference I noticed before 2016 to now, people openly are discussing politics with a fair amount of respect. You certainly didnā€™t get that Clinton/Trump.

I donā€™t know currently how they build back trust in the system. Maybe Bernie was the last real option.

Last edited:
Last time being storming the Capitol, trying to overturn the election and chanting for the Vice-President to be hanged?

There has been fighting in that area for 20+ years. They have had different names.
Those former Wagner guys and the Mali army have better equipment but are not as mobile.

When that sandstorm hit it was hugely advantageous to the Tuareg who are highly motivated.

There has been fighting in that area for 20+ years. They have had different names.
Those former Wagner guys and the Mali army have better equipment but are not as mobile.

When that sandstorm hit it was hugely advantageous to the Tuareg who are highly motivated.

Yeah Tuareg been hitting convoys under the cover of sandstorms for centuries

LOL this is great

Just reminded me of being in High School, something like ā€¦ Sex is evil, evil is sin, sin is forgiven, so sex is in!

LOL this is great

"Creepy Republican sleazebags in your bedroom watching you **** and then policing it" is an incredible meme. In the classic Dawkins sense of a meme.

It could spread like a virus and polarise the population. I can't see Trump winning if this takes off.

Didnā€™t have Israel falling into chaos because a lot of their soldiers want the right to rape prisoners on my bingo card.

ā€œEveryone from Netanyahu's son, Yair, to Israel's Economy Minister Nir Barkat, to Justice Minister Yariv Levin, has chimed in to defend the right of soldiers to rape Palestinian prisoners. What was intended as a legal charade to demonstrate to the ICC that Israel could hold its soldiers accountable for crimes ā€“ in this case, the gang rape of a prisoner at the Sde Teiman concentration camp ā€“ has backfired and exposed the psychological sickness emanating from the heart of Jewish Israeli society.

The sadistic torture that has taken place at Sde Teiman and other Israeli dungeons was undeniably fueled by the state-led propaganda hoax accusing Hamas of "systemic sexual violence" on October 7. Legacy Western outlets like the NY Times, BBC, The Guardian, along with the voice of Israel's "enlightened public," Haaretz, legitimized the hoax, and have refused to retract or even correct reports that were comprehensively debunked. Thus, to the common Jewish Israeli, Hamas militants not only violated hundreds of women before butchering them for pleasure, they cruelly emasculated the Israeli male who supposedly conquered the land.

Behind the walls of Sde Teiman, the shadowy goon squad known as Force 100 has been tasked with restoring Zionist machismo by revenge-raping defenseless Palestinian men kidnapped from Gaza. All prisoners are "terrorists" in their minds, therefore anything is permissible. As Hanoch Milwidsky, a member of Knesset from the ruling Likud Party stated openly in a parliamentary debate, "If he is a [Hamas] Nukhba member, everything is legitimate to do him!"

The same media outlets that propagated the Hamas "mass rape" hoax are predictably downplaying the documented gang rape of a Palestinian prisoner. Haaretz has referred to the rape in a front page headline as mere "abuse." Currently, there is nothing on the NY Times front page about the incident, while the Washington Post refers cryptically to "detainee abuse" in its coverage, which is buried at the bottom of its website. Prominent liberal Zionists, meanwhile, are pronouncing Israel's "democracy" and its international image as the ultimate victims of the crisis, and not the Palestinians who have endured rape and torture at the hands of the occupation's enforcers.

The war in Gaza suffocated the national protests against Netanyahu's judicial reform plans, seemingly breathing new life into the PM's career. But now, after nine months of blood-letting, the war is setting the stage for an existential civil meltdown if and when Netanyahu agrees to a ceasefire without scoring the "total victory" he's promised. If that day comes, let it be recorded that the turning point was a violent Zionist riot in support of the right to rape Palestinian men.ā€

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back