Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Very skeptical, BUT does fit in with the rapidly deteriorating relationship between the White House and the Knesset for people paying attention.

Yes, and also if the US is desperate for Iran not to respond they have to give them something, and this would seem a good trade off. But yeah, I'd want more confirmation.

It's very easy to just say "America arms and supports the genocide!" but anyone actually watching what's happening can see that under Biden, the White House is massively distancing itself from Bibi and the far-right nationalists in Israel.

Which is massive.

Bibi's strategy is in tatters now Biden has announced he's not standing again. No Trump basically destroys Bibi's plans, as much as they ever existed.

Slightly off topic but I’d love to hear peoples thoughts on here about rayguns performance at the Olympics?
If you back a couple of pages in the random thread you'll see this kid (lol he's about 30) actually build a ray gun.

Russia has been fighting over this turf for a decade and they're winning well on this front.

If they've been able to steady the Ukranian advance in Kursk I reckon they'd be fine with sitting back and letting Ukrains pour resources into a salient for a while.

While they keep pursuing their objectives in Donetsk.

Lol,
Ultimately it covers basically most of the topics we discuss in here, university lecturer takes place of kid from disadvantaged background, along the way spits in the face of African American culture by mocking it, cheered on by a tone death media and stupid politicians.

Yeah nah mate. You've been had by the hoax stories surrounding her.

lol,
She isn’t a university lecturer in the field?

Yeah, she has a PHD and is a lecturer.

She's also a legitimate competitive breakdancer and has been competing for over a decade.

She didn't "take the place" of anyone else, and not sure how/why you think she's spitting in the face of "African American culture" by competing.

Lol,
Ultimately it covers basically most of the topics we discuss in here, university lecturer takes place of kid from disadvantaged background, along the way spits in the face of African American culture by mocking it, cheered on by a tone death media and stupid politicians.
I'll be honest.

I haven't watched it.

I'm not planning on watching it either.

Breakdancing at the Olympics? LOL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She bluffed and hustled her way into the Olympic Games and had pretty cool European summer vacation. Unlike me who had to pay for it. Will probably milk it for all its worth now.
She's been top two in the Australian rankings for several years. The fault probably lies with the International Dance Sport Federation for giving Oceania a place, rather than just going with the top 16 in the world.

Anyway, there are some more facts here, not that that will change anyone's mind...

Yeah, she has a PHD and is a lecturer.

She's also a legitimate competitive breakdancer and has been competing for over a decade.

She didn't "take the place" of anyone else, and not sure how/why you think she's spitting in the face of "African American culture" by competing.
Have you ever heard of cultural appropriation, she is litterally the billboard for it.
And yes if you understand the roots of breakdancing/hip hop culture, you’d be lifting up a minority kid over yourself.
I find it funny, place her in any other country and she be rightfully ripped to shreds, think about if this were America and you had a white lecturer do that.. she’d have trump and his supporters standing behind her saying exactly what you are.

Last edited:
She's been top two in the Australian rankings for several years. The fault probably lies with the International Dance Sport Federation for giving Oceania a place, rather than just going with the top 16 in the world.

Anyway, there are some more facts here, not that that will change anyone's mind...

Lol there was no organisation for bboys and girls in Australia, the ranking system you talk about it’s a fallacy.
You can head to most schools up and down the east coast and find at least one kid who’d out preform her.

Last edited:
I'll be honest.

I haven't watched it.

I'm not planning on watching it either.

Breakdancing at the Olympics? LOL.
Do it,
It’s so ****ed and so right for the times we live in, especially the commentary around it.

Don’t piss down the back of my leg and tell me it’s raining comes to mind.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of cultural appropriation, she is litterally the billboard for it.
And yes if you understand the roots of breakdancing/hip hop culture, you’d be lifting up a minority kid over yourself.

Mate...

Here's the medallists from the Olympics breakdancing.

Are you suggesting that the Men's Gold and Bronze medallists (centre and right) and all three of the Women's medallists are also guilty of cultural appropriation?

1723724647520.png

1723724704869.png

Rachael Gunn's performance was bad, but her race had nothing to do with that.

Lol there was no organisation for bboys and girls in Australia, the ranking system you talk about it’s a fallacy.
You can head to most schools up and down the east coast and find at least one kid who’d out preform her.

Whether there are people better than her is irrelevant if they didn't compete.

Okay now I am 1000% certain you have fallen for the fake news hoaxes about her and her husband, because what you've just said is very easily disproven.

There's been a formal organisation in Australia since 2019, when it became clear Breaking was a potential 2024 Olympic Sport. It was previously called the Australian Breaking Assocation, but changed it's name to AusBreaking.

Rachael Gunn has been in the rankings since 2020, and you can see all the records here.

By way of example for you, here's the 2022 AusBreaking Open Bgirl rankings;
1723724913049.png

And here's the 2023 AusBreaking Open Bgirl rankings;

1723724935044.png

(And before you ask; her husband is not on any judging panels, boards, or committees responsible for her selection to the Olympic team either. That has also been utterly and easily debunked)

Okay now I am 1000% certain you have fallen for the fake news hoaxes about her and her husband, because what you've just said is very easily disproven.

There's been a formal organisation in Australia since 2019, when it became clear Breaking was a potential 2024 Olympic Sport. It was previously called the Australian Breaking Assocation, but changed it's name to AusBreaking.

Rachael Gunn has been in the rankings since 2020, and you can see all the records here.

By way of example for you, here's the 2022 AusBreaking Open Bgirl rankings;
View attachment 2080451

And here's the 2023 AusBreaking Open Bgirl rankings;

View attachment 2080452

(And before you ask; her husband is not on any judging panels, boards, or committees responsible for her selection to the Olympic team either. That has also been utterly and easily debunked)
Lol,
Go to LA, it’s literally full of street dancers from Australia, it’s where they head cause there’s a very small industry here for professionals.
What you’re listing is a org set up not to find the best.

Mate...

Here's the medallists from the Olympics breakdancing.

Are you suggesting that the Men's Gold and Bronze medallists (centre and right) and all three of the Women's medallists are also guilty of cultural appropriation?

View attachment 2080446

View attachment 2080447

Rachael Gunn's performance was bad, but her race had nothing to do with that.
Nuance why is someone called out for cultural appropriation and others are celebrated.

What you’re listing is a org set up not to find the best.
Yes, that is what a bunch of misogynistic conspiracy cookers have been saying on Twitter.

But it's fake news.

Stop believing everything you read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back