Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol that Ben Robert’s Smith thing was such a nothing burger, it’s not like in engulfed the whole of the media for a couple of years.
I mean it’s not like there’s even going to be any public pressure, like there’s been no protests against this or anything.

Israeli democracy is also incredibly fragile. It's very easy to see a situation, I think inevitable, where either the fascists completely take over and do away with elections or the army takes over to prevent them getting in.

In that scenario things look different for IDF soldiers travelling outside Israel.

Kamala Harris says Iran is ‘greatest adversary’ of US​

US Vice President Kamala Harris says Iran is the most significant enemy of the United States, citing Tehran’s recent ballistic missile attack against Israel.

In an interview with the CBS television network aired on Monday night, the Democratic presidential candidate said Iran is the “obvious” answer when asked about the country she considers to be the US’s “greatest adversary”.

“Iran has American blood on their hands – this attack on Israel, 200 ballistic missiles,” she said. “What we need to do [is] to ensure that Iran never achieves the ability to be a nuclear power. That is one of my highest priorities.”

Don’t like where this is potentially heading. Shades of “weapons of mass destruction” before the invasion of Iraq

Israeli democracy is also incredibly fragile. It's very easy to see a situation, I think inevitable, where either the fascists completely take over and do away with elections or the army takes over to prevent them getting in.

In that scenario things look different for IDF soldiers travelling outside Israel.
Israel is fragile, if it continues down the current path, they’ll end up like North Korea, also crimes against humanity legitimises movements like bds or the University protests. All of those fringe movements enter the mainstream.

C'mon guys, can't we just all agree to say nothing about the indiscriminate slaughter of the Arab people for the good of the "international" RuLeS bAsEd OrDeR. These people are terrorists, nothing more.

I will repeat what The Warlord posted earlier and that is there would have been examples of where sexual violence occurred. It’s been rightfully condemned.

As for large scale torture and mutilation?
That was propagandised and put on loop for the international community to absorb.

And Liam is correct. That has been debunked. But the damage has been done. It was heavily streamed around the world all for the purpose of Atrocity propaganda.

Just like the story of 40 beheaded babies.
Just like the story of the woman who had her breast cut out.
Just like the children in ovens story. These are wartime tactics. It has nothing to do with the Jewish people whatsoever. This in itself is antisemitic.

These stories were all heavily manufactured to justify the genocide of Palestinians, to justify the women and children slaughtered the past 12 months and sadly the past 76 years, and it’s that dehumanisation that we’ve seen that has been catastrophic. Israeli government got what it needed.

Unlike what the media reports, Palestinian lives do matter.
This ideology of Zionism is an illness. A cancer that has caused such destruction and unbearable pain and it must be stamped out.

Let me spell it out for you.
Any acts of sexual violence is repulsive and must be condemned and called out.

Up until now, there hasn’t been one rape survivor or victim come forward and the Israeli government has not released any official findings into any mass scale attacks.
The sensitivity around the subject meant the UN investigation could only confirm the allegations based upon the information it received from the IDF. We can trust the UN on this. But the IDF? Not for me. Why have we not heard from the victims themselves?
And the IDF as a source is about as reliable as North Korea.

Again, this type of case has been weaponised countless times over the decades to further justify the brutalisation of Palestinian life.

Palestinians bad. Palestinians are animals.
This is the Israeli governments own words.

And it worked hey. 45,000 deaths later with 160,000 unaccounted for.
Who gives a shit tho right?
Even Trump used the word in a derogatory manner. It’s disgusting.

www.aljazeera.com

‘Everything is legitimate’: Israeli leaders defend soldiers accused of rape

Israeli society is divided over arrest of 10 soldiers for brutal gang rape of a Palestinian prisoner caught on video.
www.aljazeera.com
www.aljazeera.com

I wanted to make another point of this incident.
It’s actual video evidence of rape of a Palestinian prisoner by his IDF officers.
Not only did nothing come of this, the officer who was held for questioning was broken out of prison by a group of Israelis, pardoned by the government and then became a tv celebrity ffs
And the world did not care. At all. The world’s media barely gave it a whisper.

And this is just one example. There are countless more.
And I mean you have the audacity to come in here and play the anti-semitism card of whataboutism.
Don’t insult our intelligence.
There is a reason the Palestinians need a voice. Without one they will cease to exist.
We cannot allow that to happen.
When I wrote this post last night I had no idea that The Washington Post also had put this article to print. And it has just justified every single f***ing point mentioned about dehumanising Palestinians and highlighting atrocity propaganda.

Now imagine you have zero context to the Palestinian conflict and the occupation by the Israelis.
This headline would shock you.

But once again Zionists and the media take us for fools.
It conveniently mentions more attacks, Irans involvement and its straight hasbara bullshit.

Now, the answer we are all wanting here is what source did the journalist use?

IMG_5766.jpeg

The documents authenticity could not be definitively established.
Go f*** my days.
It’s even more bullshit that in the paragraph above they dehumanise Palestinians by conflating them with Hamas.
F*** Lebanon too.

How is this any different to Nazi propaganda?
It isn’t. It’s exactly the f***ing same. It’s exactly the same.
And Netanyahu wants nothing more than a war with Iran. And the US will give it to him.
All so Israel feels safe hey

Kamala Harris says Iran is ‘greatest adversary’ of US​

US Vice President Kamala Harris says Iran is the most significant enemy of the United States, citing Tehran’s recent ballistic missile attack against Israel.

In an interview with the CBS television network aired on Monday night, the Democratic presidential candidate said Iran is the “obvious” answer when asked about the country she considers to be the US’s “greatest adversary”.

“Iran has American blood on their hands – this attack on Israel, 200 ballistic missiles,” she said. “What we need to do [is] to ensure that Iran never achieves the ability to be a nuclear power. That is one of my highest priorities.”

Don’t like where this is potentially heading. Shades of “weapons of mass destruction” before the invasion of Iraq
Invading Iran will be three times harder than invading Iraq.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back