Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Consistent with your ongoing pattern of a complete lack of self-awareness, allow me to respond with this simple observation;

"You'd be that guy saying everyone needs to be realistic and realise we'll never get our country back etc."

That is literally what your position is regarding Ukraine's defense against Russia's invasion.

You absolute ****ing muppet.

If I was Ukranian my position would be different derfred.

I'm able to look at the Ukranian conflict from far away and up above, so I can say things like that.

I don't up get at 4AM to immerse myself in hideously militaristic US culture like you, so I don't hate the Russians coz they is bad.

But if I were living in Kyiv, I'd ****ing hate the Russians, of course I would.

I mean, even this stuff is too complex for your very smooth little brain. I won't even go into the "what if I lived in Ukraine but in one of the Russian speaking bits and was culturally Russian" scenario, we've established you are physically unable to put yourself in others shoes.

But if it happened here, we got occupied? Oh you'd be in the back of their car in the balaclava in an instant, pointing people out to be arrested and tortured.

Everybody who has ever read your posts here knows it.

Also, just to push back on the KGB-style narrative twisting that's too often used here;

No one, including me, has ever said that anyone who opposes Israel is a terrorist. Or anything even close to that.

What I said was simply that terrorists are terrorists. And by that, I mean individuals and organisations who are literally defined as terrorists.

If I was Ukranian my position would be different derfred.

I'm able to look at the Ukranian conflict from far away and up above, so I can say things like that.

I don't up get at 4AM to immerse myself in hideously militaristic US culture like you, so I don't hate the Russians coz they is bad.

But if I were living in Kyiv, I'd ****ing hate the Russians, of course I would.

I mean, even this stuff is too complex for your very smooth little brain. I won't even go into the "what if I lived in Ukraine but in one of the Russian speaking bits and was culturally Russian" scenario, we've established you are physically unable to put yourself in others shoes.

But if it happened here, we got occupied? Oh you'd be in the back of their car in the balaclava in an instant, pointing people out to be arrested and tortured.

Everybody who has ever read your posts here knows it.

I love it when you get mad and show your true colours. Always gives me a good laugh.

Have a sook again about "personal attacks". Please. It's hilarious whenever you do that.

Despite Comrade Warlord pretending this isn't happening, it's becoming impossible to deny that Russia has dragooned in troops from North Korea to support their ongoing invasion of Ukraine.

Footage has emerged of North Korean troops being issued Russian uniforms and provisions;

Ukrainian intelligence (who despite Comrade Warlord's protestations, are arguably qualified to comment authoritatively on such matters) have said that they expect these troops to be sent to the frontlines in Kursk. This is notable because it allows Russia to use North Korean troops without crossing the 'red line' of having North Korean troops in Ukrainian territory.

But wait, why does Russia require any North Korean troops at all? We keep hearing from Comrade Warlord how Russia is 'winning' and their economy is fine and they have ample troops and resources to spare.

Well, let's take a look at the actual situation;

View attachment 2147353

Oh yeah, Russia also banned the import of fresh fruit and vegetables from Kazakhstan this week too, because the relationship between the two nations is rapidly deteriorating and Kazakhstan refused to join BRICS and be a Russian puppet once again.

Things are going GREAT for Russia.

The North Koreans are there to man and maintain weapons systems they've provided, and probably get some experience on a now relatively cozy battlefield dominated by Russia.

I saw that photo earlier, I knew you would immediatley assume it to be true.

Having been trained and worked for a long time in the real life field of determining whether things are true or not, I don't see it as proof of anything.

Its admirable that you're sticking with Ukraine right to the end though, I mean once you've nailed your shrivelled little dick to an outfit containing guys who wear SS patches, you may as well see it through to the end.

Also, just to push back on the KGB-style narrative twisting that's too often used here;

Do you have any idea of how stupid this kind of posting looks?

Totally normal and not at all unhinged way to describe someone watching sport. You've definitely got the moral high-ground on your side in this argument, Comrade! Keep going!

I mean once you've nailed your shrivelled little dick to an outfit containing guys who wear SS patches, you may as well see it through to the end.

Haha yessss. Keep going. You're doing so well, babe!

No one, including me, has ever said that anyone who opposes Israel is a terrorist. Or anything even close to that.

What I said was simply that terrorists are terrorists. And by that, I mean individuals and organisations who are literally defined as terrorists.

You've said Hezbollah are terrorists and you said Sinwar was a terrorist. The two main armed opposition groups to Israel.

And you refuse to define what you think is legitimate resistance to the Israeli genocide.

Man, Gerry Adams was once one of the world's leading "terrorists", so was Nelson Mandela.

So were the men who founded Israel.

Have a sook again about "personal attacks". Please. It's hilarious whenever you do that.

Saying you'd work with an occupying force isn't a personal attack, its a statement of fact. You already did it once.

Totally normal and not at all unhinged way to describe someone watching sport. You've definitely got the moral high-ground on your side in this argument, Comrade! Keep going!

1729304207301.png

This is the culture in which you immerse yourself.

I wonder if that's one of the B2s that bombed Yemen the other day for the crime of resisting a genocide.

You've said Hezbollah are terrorists and you said Sinwar was a terrorist.

I sure did! And you know who else does? Your government!

And you know who else says that Hezbollah and Hamas are terrorists? Basically every government in the world! Including, but not limited to; the EU, the US, the UK... hell even Russia condemned Hamas as terrorists after the Oct 7th attack.

But please, continue. You're making yourself look so good here! I encourage you to keep going!

Have you ever heard of the king David hotel bombings?
And who was behind it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saying you'd work with an occupying force isn't a personal attack, its a statement of fact. You already did it once.

Sorry, I forget that your "very smooth little brain" doesn't have the capacity for self-awareness, but I thought it was obvious which part of the post I was actually referring to.

I'll try make things simpler for you moving forward if that helps.

Have you ever heard of the king David hotel bombings?
And who was behind it?

Sure have!

A few points;
  1. They were nearly 80 years ago
  2. I have never said Israel are blameless or innocent or the "good guys" or whatever you're trying to imply here
  3. Two wrongs don't make a right
  4. What's your point?

This is the culture in which you immerse yourself.

Sure, that's a totally normal way to view my enjoyment of American football!

Just like I'm sure you'd agree that anyone who enjoys Australian football is an unhinged demagogue who supports the Australian military's war crimes in Afghanistan, right?

I mean we centre the military in the biggest marquee game of the year, and by using your logic anyone who enjoys footy must also be guilty of full and wholehearted support for everything that the Australian military represents and has ever undertaken!

1729304885040.png

And if we take your established logic even further, because Australia's special forces contains Nazis, anyone who supports Australia (and by extension, the AFL) must themselves also be Nazis!

1729305016178.png

I'm off to take the wee man over to see some family and friends now, have a few beers and some joints, run around in the park, kick a footy.

I'll leave you with a piece of advice - people who are actually on the left don't use "comrade" as term of abuse lolololol.

I'll leave you with a piece of advice - people who are actually on the left don't use "comrade" as term of abuse lolololol.

Awwwww this is so cute.

Sure have!

A few points;
  1. They were nearly 80 years ago
  2. I have never said Israel are blameless or innocent or the "good guys" or whatever you're trying to imply here
  3. Two wrongs don't make a right
  4. What's your point?
Just making sure you don’t hold up some mythical status for one people and not another..

By your own definition, ferball was correct a few posts back.

Last edited:
They didn't shoot cops because they were religious nuts. They shot the cops because they were conspiracy theorist, sovereign citizen cookers.

Yeah I'm not really interested in engaging further with someone who defends these whackos, to be perfectly honest.
You're not really interested in engaging in good faith at all. This thread would be better if you just posted your links and kept your abusive, gaslighting comments out of it.

Deputy Police Commissioner (Tracey) Linford said the trio saw police "as monsters and demons".
She said the COVID pandemic, climate change, global conflicts and social disparity contributed to their belief in their system.

"Whilst the behaviour was similar in some respect to sovereign citizens, we don't believe this was connected to a sovereign citizen ideology, we believe it's connected to the Christian extremist ideology," she said.

"There was a belief that Christ will return to the Earth ... and provide peace and prosperity.

"But it will be preceded by an era, or a period of time of tribulation, widespread destruction and suffering.

"They started preparing for the end of days."

What's the definition then? Because I've never heard one that couldn't be applied to Israel 10-fold compared to Hamas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back