Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had to ask for clarification, they claim they never did it to civilians and definitely not children, men of fighting age who they thought were their targets only.
There's a scene in Full Metal Jacket where a VC sniper does that to a squad of marines in some ruins in Vietnam. Turns out she's a 15 year old girl.

You're not really interested in engaging in good faith at all. This thread would be better if you just posted your links and kept your abusive, gaslighting comments out of it.

I'm sure you'd love it if I stayed out of the thread and you could keep it as your libertarian echo chamber. But unfortunately, it's a public forum and when I see bullshit I challenge it.

But please, tell me more about how sovereign citizens are 'mostly harmless' and not a concern for "the feds". I must have misunderstood when the AFP came to specifically warn my team at work about them and the rising risk associated with their extremism.

I'm sure you'd love it if I stayed out of the thread and you could keep it as your libertarian echo chamber. But unfortunately, it's a public forum and when I see bullshit I challenge it.

But please, tell me more about how sovereign citizens are 'mostly harmless' and not a concern for "the feds". I must have misunderstood when the AFP came to specifically warn my team at work about them and the rising risk associated with their extremism.
You're cheerleading the AFP now? The same group that stuck an AR-15 in my 12 year old neighbours face cos they couldn't be ****ed gathering intelligence on criminal activities properly? That raids the ABC or whistleblowers on behalf of conservative and downright fascist politicians.

And you think other people are cooked.

You said those people in Qld were sovcit inspired terrorists. The Qld cops called them fundy Christian terrorists.

Who is right? You or the people who actually dealt with them?

Oh for **** sake enough. He wrote that he’s known sovereign citizens and they were harmless, as have I btw.

What you’re doing now is text book straw manning to try and discredit Ferbs for some reason I don’t understand.

Are a small portion of sovereign citizens dangerous? Yes. Most are not.

By your logic, all Jews are genocidal lunatics because a small portion of them are because of their ties to Israel.

You're cheerleading the AFP now?
Cheerleading? No. Just sharing the fact that because part of my role involves sending people out bush to do disaster impact assessments, the AFP felt it necessary to specifically brief our team on the threat of armed sov-cit nutjobs.

That's just a fact. No "cheerleading" involved whatsoever.

You said those people in Qld were sovcit inspired terrorists. The Qld cops called them fundy Christian terrorists.

Sure. And the AFP specifically cited them as an example of sov-cit related extremism. To me. Directly.

Also called them "terrorists" too for what it's worth. Does that make them someone else's "freedom fighters?"

Who is right? You or the people who actually dealt with them?

Me.

He wrote that he’s known sovereign citizens and they were harmless, as have I btw.

Why am I not surprised that 2 of the 4 'usual suspects' of this echo chamber are mates with sovcits.

For most, I'd suspect that would give people pause to self-reflect. I won't hold my breath here though.

What you’re doing now is text book straw manning to try and discredit Ferbs for some reason I don’t understand.

Nah, I'm just pushing back because ferbs said that "the feds" don't care about sovcits and that's just blatantly blatantly incorrect. And when I pushed back, he literally called me "bigoted" hahahaha.

But I didn't see you pull him up on that one, Val. Curious.

By your logic, all Jews are genocidal lunatics because a small portion of them are because of their ties to Israel.

Nah, that's not an extension of that logic.

Hard agree here.

They're dangerous scumbags, and I was very worried they were going to kill people I know back during lockdown

Hey just curious ferball and Val Keating - are you going to direct any of your lashing out in defense of sov-cits towards The Warlord as well?

Or is it not actually about the issue for you, and instead is just another excuse for you to attempt a pile-on directed at me?

Let me know!

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back