Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you really still believe in the Trump/Russia stuff?

It's been very well established. Putin has multiple statements supporting Trump. And Trump has many, many public statements supporting Putin. Pretending it's all a leftist hoax or something is akin to denying that vaccines work or that mankind walked on the moon.

IE;

1000011904.png

I want you to remember this post when you inevitably accuse me of being the one who stokes conflict in this thread.

My excerpt was from the Kyiv Post, which The Warlord also posted eight posts above mine. If it's "bullshit propaganda" when I post it, but you say nothing when he posts it, then that says a lot.
What's the source got to do with it?

I'm challenging the details.

The IISS (who had Zelenskyy as a speaker at a conference about a month ago so they're far from Russian apologists,) claim Russia lost about 3000 tanks in the first two years of the conflict, ie by Feb 2024. They're reasonably credible when it comes to analysis of conflicts even tho they have a very pro "Atlantic" (ie UK/US) bias.

So when Ukraine claims they've destroyed another 5000 in the next six months surely any reasonable person would question that. Especially given Ukraine have spent alot of that time claiming they are running low on ammo and need more because the shortages make their efforts less effective.

BTW You didn't link a source to that post, its just an image. So I dunno where it came from. I don't care either, my issue, as I stated earlier is with the numbers themselves. Because the claim of 8000+ tanks destroyed is questionable all the other figures must be as well.

The source is a Facebook post from the Ukraine armed forces?
No wonder you’ve resorted to screen grabs

Russia has lost 540,490 troops in Ukraine since the beginning of its full-scale invasion on Feb. 24, 2022, the General Staff of Ukraine's Armed Forces reported on June 27.

This number includes 1,170 casualties Russian forces suffered over the past day.

According to the report, Russia has also lost 8,066 tanks, 15,480 armored fighting vehicles, 19,514 vehicles and fuel tanks, 14,423 artillery systems, 1,109 multiple launch rocket systems, 871 air defense systems, 360 airplanes, 326 helicopters, 11,509 drones, 28 ships and boats, and one submarine.

Last edited:
The source is a Facebook post from the Ukraine armed forces?
No wonder you’ve resorted to screen grabs, without referencing

Russia has lost 540,490 troops in Ukraine since the beginning of its full-scale invasion on Feb. 24, 2022, the General Staff of Ukraine's Armed Forces reported on June 27.

This number includes 1,170 casualties Russian forces suffered over the past day.

According to the report, Russia has also lost 8,066 tanks, 15,480 armored fighting vehicles, 19,514 vehicles and fuel tanks, 14,423 artillery systems, 1,109 multiple launch rocket systems, 871 air defense systems, 360 airplanes, 326 helicopters, 11,509 drones, 28 ships and boats, and one submarine.
The kyiv independent is run by the CIA.

I want you to remember this post when you inevitably accuse me of being the one who stokes conflict in this thread.

My excerpt was from the Kyiv Post, which The Warlord also posted eight posts above mine. If it's "bullshit propaganda" when I post it, but you say nothing when he posts it, then that says a lot.

Yes, their made up crap up casualties is propaganda, but when they carry direct statements from Zelensky it is worth listening to. It isn't that difficult a concept to grasp.

Do you really still believe in the Trump/Russia stuff?

Hardcore America stans have to believe it otherwise they need to face up to the reality that the country they hold above all others is actually a corrupt declining imperial power that's 95 per cent of the way to complete collapse of its institutions.

In the Middle East for a loooooooong time (and it many places still do), people rationalise their shitty state of affairs by inventing elaborate conspiracy theories involving the Mossad and the US etc etc.

Its the same thing here, way more comforting to believe the fairy story than face up to reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardcore America stans have to believe it otherwise they need to face up to the reality that the country they hold above all others is actually a corrupt declining imperial power that's 95 per cent of the way to complete collapse of its institutions.

In the Middle East for a loooooooong time (and it many places still do), people rationalise their shitty state of affairs by inventing elaborate conspiracy theories involving the Mossad and the US etc etc.

Its the same thing here, way more comforting to believe the fairy story than face up to reality.
And when all else fails blame China.

General Dynamics is a global aerospace and defense company. The Camden plant houses more than 880,000 square feet of manufacturing and storage space, and it supports military programs such as the Hellfire and Javelin missiles and various mortar munitions, according to the company's website.

Quite the plant to go mysteriously boom.

It's been very well established. Putin has multiple statements supporting Trump. And Trump has many, many public statements supporting Putin. Pretending it's all a leftist hoax or something is akin to denying that vaccines work or that mankind walked on the moon.

IE;

View attachment 2037852

Ok. I thought you still were falling for the Russian collusion lie.

The Russian collusion lie was a huuuggggeee mistake. It was the moment that regular people stopped trusting the government and msm.

Different paper mate. Kiev 'independent' vs Kiev Post.
Showoff See GIF by HULU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back