Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it really hard to judge someone by how they react right after they got shot. I don’t know if I’d carry on like a lunatic or crumble.
Fair point. On the other hand, I have little doubt that his campaign will use imagery of his response on that stage, and when they do it’ll be effectively endorsing it.

Some claims he was actually injured by glass from a teleprompter that was hit. Not sure on legitimacy. But would make sense, there didn't appear to be any major damage from the photos that we have seen, unless he was truly grazed which is an insanely lucky happenstance.

I look after people post ear surgery and they bleed insanely easy. Doesn't take much trauma at all to make them piss blood

Disagree. It is accepted that we cop certain treatment because of the assumption we possess the average traits of some category we fit into. We're meant to think thats because the numbers involved mean treating us as individuals would break the system. (cough cough bullshit)

There are soo few people running for u.s.a president, aussie pm etc that there's no acceptable excuse to treat them according to the assumption that they possess some per-conceived trait often seen in the people included in some made up category that they also fit in and not for their individual reality. Test for cognition if you want, don't assume. IMO
Sorry gramps, there’s no good reason for disallowing someone to run for President when they’re 34, because the constitution says they’re too young, while also allowing 76 year olds.

Fair point. On the other hand, I have little doubt that his campaign will use imagery of his response on that stage, and when they do it’ll be effectively endorsing it.

They’d be mad not to use it. It’s going to be one of the most iconic pictures ever. People will look at it for hundreds of years.

They’d be mad not to use it. It’s going to be one of the most iconic pictures ever. People will look at it for hundreds of years.
Now a tattoo.

Attachments

• 450614414_470685275714857_783495840541785600_n.jpg
    450614414_470685275714857_783495840541785600_n.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 5
Last night I was watching the head cam footage the photographer was taking while he was snapping away, like five metres from Trump. Got goosebumps just imagining how he/she must have felt capturing that moment. Imagine spending your adult life honing your craft at a thousand dull rallies and then realising you’ve taken that.

Last night I was watching the head cam footage the photographer was taking while he was snapping away, like five metres from Trump. Got goosebumps just imagining how he/she must have felt capturing that moment. Imagine spending your adult life honing your craft at a thousand dull rallies and then realising you’ve taken that.

I wonder what it’s worth?

I wonder what it’s worth?

Very little, unfortunately.

It's spread far and wide beyond the ability for the photographer to exercise effective copyright claims on the photo. It's going to be on bootleg t-shirts and coffee mugs forever, printed out of Chinese factories and imported to the US en masse.

Very little, unfortunately.

It's spread far and wide beyond the ability for the photographer to exercise effective copyright claims on the photo. It's going to be on bootleg t-shirts and coffee mugs forever, printed out of Chinese factories and imported to the US en masse.
Just checked and it seems the dude who took it is the AP's chief photographer in DC, and has been for like two decades.

I assume its a salaried role and as such the ownership of anything he takes while on shift belongs to Associated Press.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back