Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what it’s worth?
Very little, unfortunately.

It's spread far and wide beyond the ability for the photographer to exercise effective copyright claims on the photo. It's going to be on bootleg t-shirts and coffee mugs forever, printed out of Chinese factories and imported to the US en masse.

This how ****ed up our society is.

That is elite art, capturing an incredible moment that might define the next decade or longer of world politics and people are thinking about it in terms of its value monetarily.

Your brains have been cooked by neo liberalism and you don't even realise. And so we're clear, this isn't me having a personal go at either of you, Chad or Val, I know this is just how it is but its ****en broken.

That is elite art, capturing an incredible moment that might define the next decade or longer of world politics and people are thinking about it in terms of its value monetarily.

Your brains have been cooked by neo liberalism and you don't even realise. And so we're clear, this isn't me having a personal go at either of you, Chad or Val, I know this is just how it is but its ****en broken.

It is the highlight of this guys career - an absolute world class professional who was already at the top of his game in that role.

He doesn't need to sell novelty mugs and mouse mats ffs

I was just curious. The hawk tuah girl is going to make an earn off of a 30 second clip.

There’s some pretty damning footage coming out now of people telling the police about the shooter on the roof for almost a minute before he fired and they don’t seem to do anything about it.

I posted another thread from a former Secret Service guy that noted that that zone was likely secured by local police. Communication between police and Secret Service would have taken some time, and then they had to make sure he was actually a threat and not just another Secret Service guy. Seems like an epic ****-up, and they got lucky the guy's aim was a bit off.

Trump faked it imo

It was all a ruse. A cunning attempt to trick everyone.

Who benefits from this? Trump.

Why have a rally at a place surrounded by high cover?

Why not secure those elevated positions? Human error? Doubt it.

And the shooter missed…. Bullshit.

He was the scape goat. The patsy.

The whole thing was stage managed.

I posted another thread from a former Secret Service guy that noted that that zone was likely secured by local police. Communication between police and Secret Service would have taken some time, and then they had to make sure he was actually a threat and not just another Secret Service guy. Seems like an epic ****-up, and they got lucky the guy's aim was a bit off.

Epic **** up is an understatement.

Unlucky for the man that was killed by the shooter.

Trump faked it imo

Are you being serious?

Trump faked it imo

Trump was already in the box seat to win the election before yesterday.

I was just curious. The hawk tuah girl is going to make an earn off of a 30 second clip.
Its ****ed that we live in a world where rich campaigners own the products of other people's brains. Its verging on feudalism or slavery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you being serious?
I nearly half believe him. Its almost too perfect.

Then again at some point it was bound to happen. The guy is a **** stick. I mean its funny that he gets elected cos he's the perfect leader for an idiocracy but if you had any pride your nation you'd almost be lining up to take him out. Biden's not much better but he's not on the same level of ****edness.

I nearly half believe him. Its almost too perfect.

Then again at some point it was bound to happen. The guy is a **** stick. I mean its funny that he gets elected cos he's the perfect leader for an idiocracy but if you had any pride your nation you'd almost be lining up to take him out. Biden's not much better but he's not on the same level of ****edness.

If I was going to believe any conspiracy theory it would be that the alphabet crew wanted him dead. That’s a million times more believable than Trump orchestrating it for an election he was going to win anyway.

It looks like the bloke that was killed was a bit of a piece of shit.. View attachment 2049092
Yeah, I just had a scan through his tweets and he said some pretty distasteful things. But he should still have been able to go to a political rally and get home safely.

If I was going to believe any conspiracy theory it would be that the alphabet crew wanted him dead. That’s a million times more believable than Trump orchestrating it for an election he was going to win anyway.
Yeah if he was going to hire someone to shoot him, you think he'd hire ex-military or CIA.
Someone who'd be a good enough shot to ensure he only copped minor injuries, not some kid off the streets who could've hit anywhere.

It looks like the bloke that was killed was a bit of a piece of shit..

He was at a Trump rally. We already knew he was a piece of shit.

That's not a demographic that tends towards gun violence.

Yeah, I just had a scan through his tweets and he said some pretty distasteful things. But he should still have been able to go to a political rally and get home safely.
And not get killed in front of his family. That's the really ****ed thing about this.

That's not a demographic that tends towards gun violence.

Which demographic? The alphabet crew? They knocked JFK off. They kill people all the time. They’re very good at it. CIA, FBI, DOD, etc, they all hate Trump too.

I don’t think that’s what happened, but it’s far more believable than Trump orchestrating it himself.

Trump faked it imo

Popped a Halloween blood capsule against his ear and fell down .... Merica - the Greatest Show on Earth. He'd at least wanna be missing a bit of his ear. One of the Baldwins woulda been a better go to :-D

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back