Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

And @chadwicko you’re not even liking my posts from the original thread. It started before the invasion, we were discussing the possibilities before Russia invaded Ukraine

That thread started in 2020.

The invasion happened in 2022.

It's the correct thread, mate.

So it’s just a coincidence that this thread has turned to shit after you started posting?

No, it's not a coincidence.

I literally spelled out above what the deal was. Some of you (whether you're a 'group' or not) get a little hysterical when people disagree with you.

We've seen it happen with multiple people in this thread, by the way. Guys like B4Bear clashed with The Warlord and ferball a lot in the early days of the invasion for example. (ferball even got so personal he started calling defense veteran B4Bear a 'war criminal' for crying out loud). He was basically bullied out of the thread. And he's not the only one. It's why TW has a site-wide reputation like he does, and why he's literally banned from every single forum except the NMFC board.

The difference is I can't be bullied away because I find it hilarious.

So this notion that the thread 'turned to shit' when I started posting is;

a) objectionally and provably incorrect
b) misplaced frustration

As I said above; I've put my money where my mouth is. Find any post in these chessboard threads where I've started a personal attack and I'll buy a NMFC membership.

No, it's not a coincidence.

I literally spelled out above what the deal was. Some of you (whether you're a 'group' or not) get a little hysterical when people disagree with you.

We've seen it happen with multiple people in this thread, by the way. Guys like B4Bear clashed with The Warlord and ferball a lot in the early days of the invasion for example. (ferball even got so personal he started calling defense veteran B4Bear a 'war criminal' for crying out loud). He was basically bullied out of the thread. And he's not the only one. It's why TW has a site-wide reputation like he does, and why he's literally banned from every single forum except the NMFC board.

The difference is I can't be bullied away because I find it hilarious.

So this notion that the thread 'turned to shit' when I started posting is;

a) objectionally and provably incorrect
b) misplaced frustration

As I said above; I've put my money where my mouth is. Find any post in these chessboard threads where I've started a personal attack and I'll buy a NMFC membership.

I remember that. B4Bear became too emotionally invested, he wasn’t bullied at all.

I’m certainly not going to go through the thread. Buy one anyway.

I remember that. B4Bear became too emotionally invested, he wasn’t bullied at all.

He literally was.

And he explicitly stated he left the thread because of it;

He literally was.

And he explicitly stated he left the thread because of it;

I know what he stated. I was there.

I know what he stated. I was there.

Right, so then can we agree that;

a) If I am not the one who has a history of starting arguments with people who challenge me in this thread

and

b) I am not the only person who has been involved with these arguments, I'm just the latest (and longest lasting) person to draw the ire of TW, ferball, etc

then:

I didn't and have never been the one to "ruin the thread".

Right?

Right, so then can we agree that;

a) If I am not the one who has a history of starting arguments with people who challenge me in this thread

and

b) I am not the only person who has been involved with these arguments, I'm just the latest (and longest lasting) person to draw the ire of TW, ferball, etc

then:

I didn't and have never been the one to "ruin the thread".

Right?

No.

I have never had a problem disagreeing with the posters you mention without the discussion devolving.

No.

I have never had a problem disagreeing with the posters you mention without the discussion devolving.

I've provided multiple pieces of evidence to support my positions mate...

I've also invited you to see for yourself (with a NMFC membership on the line) but you declined.

I'm sorry Val but the ball is in your court on this one. The simple fact is that it's not me who 'ruins' this thread, it's the posters you apparently have no issue with despite being the ones to repeatedly start personal abuse and arguments, with a multi-year history directed at multiple different posters.

If you can't accept that, then you should reflect on why that is.

I've also invited you to see for yourself (with a NMFC membership on the line) but you declined.

I'm sorry Val but the ball is in your court on this one. The simple fact is that it's not me who 'ruins' this thread, it's the posters you apparently have no issue with despite being the ones to repeatedly start personal abuse and arguments, with a multi-year history directed at multiple different posters.

You demanded to know who I voted for and when I refused, you accused me of voting for Pauline Hansen..

I call that abuse, shut up and buy a membership.

You demanded to know who I voted for and when I refused, you accused me of voting for Pauline Hansen..

In direct response to you and TW calling me a conservative. IE you started it.

I responded to your attacks with my voting history to prove you wrong, and then challenged you to do the same. You refused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I call that abuse, shut up and buy a membership.
69bafdc2eee47f16a09374c8b461196d.gif

Jesus Christ

lol we never called you a conservative, check the phrases that were used again.

Really?

Nah, I’ve followed enough of your posting to know you’re a neocon playing identity politics, when push comes to shove you always default to some pretty horrific positions.

Remind me what the 'con' in 'neocon' stands for, DR?

(Let me know if you want dozens of other examples by the way)

Neocon is different from conservative, go and start another war..
Nice try but I can't help but notice you didn't answer my question.

What is the 'con' in 'neocon' short for?

They are different political philosophies…
If you don’t know that what are you posting here for?
Oooh that's twice in a row now you haven't answered the simple question.

You hate to see it.

Don't call me a liar. The only way i'd know is if you mentioned it in a public post.

Screenshot_20240706_072320_Chrome.jpg

Bro forgets what he posted every day, then ends up having wig outs where he accuses you of being anti Semitic ort "doxxing" lol.

Just ignore him.

Last edited:

I put you on ignore pages ago and you're still twatting on about me and ruining the thread ffs.

And I don't follow your insta lolol. Just stop this crap. There's no feud here.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back