Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

This is ultimately the biggest own goal of the last couple of years.
The west have always attempted to drive a big knife between the two communist powers and have succeeded mind you. This has been over a century of planning being thrown out the window. Mainly caused by banking sanctions and showing the USD was no longer a non political reserve currency.

Biden a decade ago would've never let this happen.

The west have always attempted to drive a big knife between the two communist powers and have succeeded mind you. This has been over a century of planning being thrown out the window. Mainly caused by banking sanctions and showing the USD was no longer a non political reserve currency.

Not letting Russia, China and Iran all get on the same side is the foundational point of Anglosphere foreign policy.

Its why the CIA and MI6 overthrew the democratically elected Mossadegh and installed the hideous tyrant Shah.

Check This Out Cookie Monster GIF by Sesame Street

Not letting Russia, China and Iran all get on the same side is the foundational point of Anglosphere foreign policy.

Its why the CIA and MI6 overthrew the democratically elected Mossadegh and installed the hideous tyrant Shah.
Id love to know when this changed, surely there be a bunch of old kissinger disciples running around Langley blowing hard into paper bags when this happened?

Last edited:

Check This Out Cookie Monster GIF by Sesame Street

Id love to know when this changed, surely there be a bunch of old kissinger disciples running around Langley blowing hard into paper bags when this happened?

I think the grievous miscalculation came when Nuland and co genuinely believed that Putin wouldn't survive a proper Ukraine War and would be overthrown from within due to the effects of sanctions etc.

And his replacement would come cap in hand to the West.

I think the grievous miscalculation came when Nuland and co genuinely believed that Putin wouldn't survive a proper Ukraine War and would be overthrown from within due to the effects of sanctions etc.

And his replacement would come cap in hand to the West.
Nuland and Jakey, axel put it best they have an appetite for destruction

Unless I'm not understanding you correctly, I think you're misinterpreting the point of the post.

Russian forces aren't being pulled off the Chinese border because of improving relations with China. It's happening because they don't have enough forces to maintain bases. Everything's being pulled West to re-enforce losses suffered in Ukraine.

Unless I'm not understanding you correctly, I think you're misinterpreting the point of the post.

Russian forces aren't being pulled off the Chinese border because of improving relations with China. It's happening because they don't have enough forces to maintain bases. Everything's being pulled West to re-enforce losses suffered in Ukraine.
I can't read the thread, not on twitface, but they've affectively demilitarised the boarder,
that's massive, unheard of between two countries with a long history of distrust going back to the mongel/horde days. Even in the last 100 years there's been conflict as to where the centre of communism should be based.
You think China is going to invade Russia now? that was the threat the Soviets marching across China and vice versa for a long time.
demilitarised basically means as you say no longer is half the weapons pointed each other but they're pointed outwards. you add in DPRK and we've affectedly set up a WW situation..

facepalm

Last edited:
I can't read the thread, not on twitface, but they've affectively demilitarised the boarder,
that's massive, unheard of between two countries with a long history of distrust going back to the mongel/horde days. Even in the last 100 years there's been conflict as to where the centre of communism should be based.
You think China is going to invade Russia now? Was that was the threat the Soviets marching a across China and vice versa for a long time.
demilitarised basically means as you say no longer is half the weapons pointed each other but they're pointed outwards. you add in DPRK and we've affectedly set up a WW situation..

facepalm

The Russians are having absolutely no problems maintaining their forces in Ukraine, they're building them bigger and bigger every month.

Given China is supplying them with everything they need for the war, they simply don't need to maintain the border.

They're firm allies now and it was the West that drove them together.

The pro-Ukranian side has created a whole world of fantasy that needs to be maintained to avoid facing up to reality.

A key part of that is refusing to engage with any source who's politics they may not like and share.

Remember when Russia was running out of ,missiles? And had to steal the chips in washing machines etc?

They clearly haven't run out of missiles have they? Nor are they running out of tanks or men.

Viktor Orban is a nasty piece of shit and I don't like his politics, but when he said yesterday that he expects the next three months to be decisive and that the Ukrainians are going to lose so many more troops in the coming three months, I listen, because he's clued into what the Russians are thinking and planning imo.

The pro-Ukranian propaganda bubble is becoming increasingly like the famous Downfall scene (matching uniforms too lol) where delusions of new armies forming and the opposition suffering enormous catastrophic losses are simply invented from thin air to maintain the fiction.

1000% more supportive of them than Le-Pen's neo nazis.

Yeah but I lowkey love a minority government. Progress from compromise is a good thing when handled well, and I reckon Macron can do it properly.

Julia Gillard was a pretty effective PM of a minority government with a fairly hostile Senate and saw major initiatives like the NDIS and NBN either created or shaped under her administration. Was she perfect? No. But she demonstrated what effective leadership in a minority government can be.

Why do you use the term lowkey? I know that it’s a popular term amongst young black Americans, but just wondering why you use it? Is it when you agree with someone but don’t agree with the person? Doesn’t make sense to me, you either agree or don’t agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you use the term lowkey? I know that it’s a popular term amongst young black Americans

It's just common slang, mate. Not specific to young black Americans lol.

Why do you use the term lowkey? I know that it’s a popular term amongst young black Americans, but just wondering why you use it? Is it when you agree with someone but don’t agree with the person? Doesn’t make sense to me, you either agree or don’t agree.

Because anti-imperialist conspiracy hip hop is the best hip hop.

"Your Country's causing screams that never meet your ear holes." Putting aside the whole cause/effect conundrum.. that's a bone chilling line for me and should be for any conscious person in the coalition of the willing world. Surpasses even an aussie favourite of mine "Lookin back 2020 mistakes I got many, And the truth is that I'll probably do it again"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back