Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah mate.

Trump is a convicted felon, successfully sued for sexual assault, likely sex trafficker/paedophile who was pals with Epstein, scumbag corrupt businessman. And all of this is known.

I'm not saying people deserve to get hurt, but anyone who still actively supports this man and attends his rallies is undeniably a piece of shit.
No-one is denying that Trump is a serious POS. But in your world everyone on your side of the political spectrum is great and everyone on the other side is a piece of shit. That’s just not the reality, life isn’t that black and white. A large percentage of the people at that rally would have been perfectly normal, sane, nice people. Supporting a POS? Sure. But not POS themselves.

No-one is denying that Trump is a serious POS. But in your world everyone on your side of the political spectrum is great and everyone on the other side is a piece of shit.

Where did I say anything close to that? You're putting words in my mouth.

A large percentage of the people at that rally would have been perfectly normal, sane, nice people. Supporting a POS? Sure. But not POS themselves.

If they support Trump, they're pieces of shit. Period.

Also

Conservatives celebrated and basically deified Kyle Rittenhouse.

They mocked Paul Pelosi when he was a victim of an attack.

They simultaneously applauded and yet also denied the existence of the violent plot against Gretchen Whitmere.

They rioted at the Capitol then accuse the left of "stoking violence".

Spare me the pearl-clutching now.

Lot of very interesting stuff in here including admissions of just how bad Ukranian casualties are and how unpopular the war has become on the home front.

The Ukranian armed forces seem to be disintegrating into some well funded and capable extremist units like Azov while the regular army is effectively broken.

This is not a good sign for Kyiv and the future.

Conservatives celebrated and basically deified Kyle Rittenhouse.

They mocked Paul Pelosi when he was a victim of an attack.

They simultaneously applauded and yet also denied the existence of the violent plot against Gretchen Whitmere.

They rioted at the Capitol then accuse the left of "stoking violence".

Spare me the pearl-clutching now.
Most of the stuff I've seen (and posted) is taking the piss out of this.

I find it pretty sad that a kid George Wardlaw's age is dead after killing someone he never knew (afaik) in front of that persons missus and kids. Its trivial compared to some of the shit happening in the world right now but at least Rittenhouse is still alive somewhere. This kid is dead and we'll probably never know why he did what he did.

I'm guessing it wasn't for ideological reasons either but to make a name for himself or give his life some meaning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing it wasn't for ideological reasons either but to make a name for himself or give his life some meaning.

Shit talk aside, my best guess is that he was radicalised by the quack-job Alex Jones types.

Only a few short weeks ago Alex Jones and his guest spoke about how Trump being assassinated would finally be the catalyst that brings down the deep state and the leftists etc etc. (video in this tweet here)

Since we know the shooter was a bit of an incel republican loner type, it seems to make a modicum of sense.

No we don’t. Ffs. The bloke who tried to save him was clearly intelligent and caring.

Writing them all off as bad people is such a gross generalisation.

Refusing to at least try and understand why people vote for Trump is how we got in this mess.

Easier to just blame Putin's Mind Control Rays than accept the US is a nasty, corrupt shithole for many many people where life is getting actively worse before people's eyes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back