Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine Biden dedicated the same money, energy and political capital he's wasted on a failed imperial war in Ukraine on fighting the scumbag far right insurgents in the US.

One of the things he was bulled about was his failed attempt at making his high school shooting team (because of course they have one).

Seems like he wanted the opportunity to prove to everyone just how good a shot he actually was. And if you're not particularly political but your former classmates are, to kill their hero would have been the icing on the cake.

This is pretty plausible

This is pretty plausible
It could also explain the $15 donation to the pro-Democrat group on Biden's inauguration day - a silent "**** you" to his classmates.

As for being registered as a Republican, if his parents were Trumpy enough to have posters in the front yard, he probably felt he had to, no matter what his political beliefs were. (He may have been pro-Republican anyway, of course.) But I wouldn't put too much stock in his voting registration when there's no other evidence about anything he has said or done politically.

And at this stage, suggestions that he was radicalised seem far-fetched.

I would assume so. They didn't meet until they were adults and now Malik O is a conspiracy nut, including the Obama born in Kenya one.

Malik is his half-brother. Barack didn't know he existed until he was an adult.

Malik seems like a bit of a grifter.

Malik is his half-brother. Barack didn't know he existed until he was an adult.

Malik seems like a bit of a grifter.
I don't think so. I think it's a far more conplex family dynamic than that, which we can guess out without ever really knowing.

From this:

To this:

There's an interesting story there, family saga with some cultural misunderstanding thrown in I would think.

From cnn

In its place was a sense of the divine — a pulsating belief in miracles among thousands of Republican delegates and a feeling that God spared their hero after he was nearly killed in an assassination attempt in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

When I said trump faked the shooting, some of the responses were, why would he do that when he was going to win the election anyway?

Answer. He doesn’t just want to win the next election. He wants to rule for another 10 years. And then his kids to take over.

Step 1: make republicans think he’s been ordained by god.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From cnn

In its place was a sense of the divine — a pulsating belief in miracles among thousands of Republican delegates and a feeling that God spared their hero after he was nearly killed in an assassination attempt in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

When I said trump faked the shooting, some of the responses were, why would he do that when he was going to win the election anyway?

Answer. He doesn’t just want to win the next election. He wants to rule for another 10 years. And then his kids to take over.

Step 1: make republicans think he’s been ordained by god.

With Vance as the ultimate tribune of the neo-fascist tech security state, Trump's worry is not faking assassination attempts for popularity (it wasn't faked ffs) or indeed any kind of big gun go boom assassination, but that last can of diet coke that tastes a bit off and he never wakes up.

With Vance as the ultimate tribune of the neo-fascist tech security state, Trump's worry is not faking assassination attempts for popularity (it wasn't faked ffs) or indeed any kind of big gun go boom assassination, but that last can of diet coke that tastes a bit off and he never wakes up.
Suspicion would immediately be raised if it was diet cola instead of the leaded stuff I wold think. Cant wash his cheeseburgers down with that sissy commie stuff.

Suspicion would immediately be raised if it was diet cola instead of the leaded stuff I wold think. Cant wash his cheeseburgers down with that sissy commie stuff.

Nah he a famous diet coke man

You’d have to wonder if Trump would live through a full term given his lifestyle choices. Guess he gets the absolute highest levels of care.
Warren Buffet has five cokes a day and has maccas for brekkie every day. He is 93. Some people are just genetically different I guess. Like the smoker who lives until their 80+

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back