Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2050229

This is getting really dark and sad.

Generation Kill is a rarity where an 11/10 book absolutely rules on screen tolo.
I know people who claim they were put thru this sort of stuff. No one really believes them and they're called conspiracy theorists and lumped in with mad Christians who believe in SRA.

Someone's gonna have to explain to me why it's relevant that he was one of dozens of people to have appeared in a Blackrock ad a few years ago.

It can't be "explained", you just have to "understand" where it "fits" in "everything that's going on".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone's gonna have to explain to me why it's relevant that he was one of dozens of people to have appeared in a Blackrock ad a few years ago.
Just an amusing coincidence which feeds into many conspiracy theories.

"We're going to win." - Trump

"Yeah." - RFK Jr.

Nahhhh nothing sus here. Not as if every reasonable person saw RFK's campaign as a massive trojan horse right from the start....

Its just one of those weird coincidences that usually surround people in controversial circumstances.

We're so smart nobody is allowed to criticise us and if they do we turn evil and crush them.

School shooter mentality on a grand scale.

What's really ****ed is that Blackrock make more money out of Australian gas than I do.

If people honestly understood what is happening with our natural resources there'd be a revolution

1721255433929.png

Just remember, Georgia wanting to have EXACTLY THE SAME LAW as the Americans was anti freedom and the West and kowtowing to Putin and reason enough to start Ukraine War 2 lololol

Last edited:
If people honestly understood what is happening with our natural resources there'd be a revolution
Lol, that's a complete misreading of the revolutionary spirit of Australians if ever I saw one.
If people honestly understood what is happening with our natural resources there'd be a bit more grumbling about gas and power bills.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back