Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Countries shouldn't be nationalist or xenophobic.

We all live on the same globe.

Agreed, I mean why is it so important that people in Donetsk speak Ukranian rather than Russian?

Agreed, I mean why is it so important that people in Donetsk speak Ukranian rather than Russian?

That's such a long-bow to draw that I don't think even you believe that one has merit.

It'll be Harris and imo she wins, nobody cares about Tulsi.

Harris looks like contemporary America, she's a recognisable type (slightly ditzy acting but actually very accomplished boss) and she obviously lives in the real world.

She'll help them get out the vote too.

I know no one cares about Tulsi, it was Harris’ career that did her in.

She put over 1500 people in jail for smoking dope and then laughed about it when she was asked if she smoked it.
She blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row until courts made her release evidence.

She kept people in prison past their sentencing to use them as labour.

She can’t hide from that.

She put over 1500 people in jail for smoking dope and then laughed about it when she was asked if she smoked it.
She blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row until courts made her release evidence.

Just on this, because it's a common criticism of Kamala;

She was a District Attorney. It was literally her job to prosecute based on the law. It's not a DA's job to choose which laws they do and don't obey.

I think that's always been a bad-faith attack against Kamala, and I say that as someone who staunchly supports full recreational legalisation of cannabis.

Just on this, because it's a common criticism of Kamala;

She was a District Attorney. It was literally her job to prosecute based on the law. It's not a DA's job to choose which laws they do and don't obey.

I think that's always been a bad-faith attack against Kamala, and I say that as someone who staunchly supports full recreational legalisation of cannabis.

Doesn’t matter. She did it.

Doesn’t matter. She did it.

I don't think it'll be an issue that any voters really care about at this stage.

She was DA 20~ years ago now.

That's such a long-bow to draw that I don't think even you believe that one has merit.

We're not going to agree so no point dragging it on all day. Tbh I shouldn't have posted it, we can have some excellnt US discussion today

I know no one cares about Tulsi, it was Harris’ career that did her in.

She kept people in prison past their sentencing to use them as labour.

She can’t hide from that.

Real talk nobody gives a shit about that.

This election is now do you want Trump again or do you not want Trump again.

Harris has enough going for her that she can build the typical winning Democratic voter coalition.

I don't think it'll be an issue that any voters really care about at this stage.

She was DA 20~ years ago now.

Just means they can’t pretend to be the moral candidate. She’s a terrible person. The Democrats have also lost any credibility after gaslighting people into believing that Biden wasn’t losing his mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real talk nobody gives a shit about that.

This election is now do you want Trump again or do you not want Trump again.

Harris has enough going for her that she can build the typical winning Democratic voter coalition.

It’s basically a no vote to trump more than it is an endorsement of her or the democrats.

It’ll be fun watching Trump go after her in the debates. She needs to be willing to get nasty and stop with the silly giggling.

Is she more popular than Hillary?

Just means they can’t pretend to be the moral candidate. She’s a terrible person. The Democrats have also lost any credibility after gaslighting people into believing that Biden wasn’t losing his mind.
She's gonna be president ... I actually meant to type "running for" that just slipped out. LOL I might leave it to see what happens...

Either way, they're all terrible people. Its a job requirement.

People who don't want Trump and wouldn't vote for Biden will probably vote for her.

She's gonna be president ... I actually meant to type "running for" that just slipped out. LOL I might leave it to see what happens...

Either way, they're all terrible people. Its a job requirement.

People who don't want Trump and wouldn't vote for Biden will probably vote for her.

Yeah. Either way it’s going to be a circus and I am here for it.

Oh dear, they are going with the moral high ground. Not a good move imo.
There will be plenty of people who want "the anti-Trump".

Elections are basically meme wars these days. Trumps memes were targeting a useless old bastard. He won't be able to get away with "vote for me, she's a black woman".

Yeah, nah. I think you're wrong on multiple fronts here.
  1. Pretty much anyone running against Trump is guaranteed to be the 'moral candidate'.
  2. A District Attorney doing their job is not an immoral thing.
  3. A District Attorney doing their job doesn't make them a 'terrible person'.
  4. The Democrats didn't gaslight anyone. Biden was fine... until he wasn't. He was the best candidate in 2020, and has been an effective President. Him withdrawing isn't about tomorrow. It's about 2025, 2026, 2027 and 2028.

Oh dear, they are going with the moral high ground. Not a good move imo.

Why not???????????

Election will likely be decided by about 800k suburban "soccer Moms" spread across eight states.

They despise Trump's behaviour with women.

US politics is the WWE.

Trump is literally in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Here's Trump with another one of his best type of friends; white male uber rich sexual abusers;

1721606696237.png

There will be plenty of people who want "the anti-Trump".

Elections are basically meme wars these days. Trumps memes were targeting a useless old bastard. He won't be able to get away with "vote for me, she's a black woman".

And he's now the useless old bastard too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back