Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

She's really not just as bad as Trump man, jeez, when you unite Chadwiko and I on this thread it is saying something.

I suspect she does outsource foreign policy to a degree - depends who to though. I mean the US is an empire and the realty of empire means constant fighting at the periphery.

The US will be involved in war/conflict the next four years no matter who is in power.

That’s just my opinion. I won’t budge on that. What she did was inexcusable.

You know the worst part about this attack, is its the main thoroughfare for aide in the north of the country. A part that's currently going through a famine. The attack was designed to do maximum damage to the population. Even the Saudis decided attacking the port was a bridge too far.
:(
Which is interesting because Saudi immediately denied allowing them to use their air space.

That’s just my opinion. I won’t budge on that. What she did was inexcusable.
And how about Trump demanding the death penalty for the exonerated Central Park Five?

You spend a lot of time attacking and denouncing everyone other than Trump. So I'm just curious if he also deserves the same scorn from you based on that?

1721619804344.png

Which is interesting because Saudi immediately denied allowing them to use their air space.

I heard Kirby also distance the US from the attack,
Side note: just went to search from the quote and found an interesting analysis of the situation.
Although I certainly don't come to the same conclusions, Actually far from it, as to why everyone would distance themselves from the current Israel admin's actions. Whats that river in Egypt called again?
Kirbys quote.
“We did not participate in today’s Israeli attack on Yemen and did not help Israel.”

I heard Kirby also distance the US from the attack,
Side note: just went to search from the quote and found an interesting analysis of the situation.
Although I certainly don't come to the same conclusions, Actually far from it, as to why everyone would distance themselves from the current Israel admin's actions. Whats that river in Egypt called again?
Kirbys quote.
“We did not participate in today’s Israeli attack on Yemen and did not help Israel.”

The Nile?

The Nile?
Gotta say it with an French accent, Da-Nile.

I mean look at this guy credentials, He received in Ph.D. in Islamic history and later served as the Turkish Desk Officer at the U.S. Department of Defense. He is now a distinguished senior fellow at the Gatestone Institute.

No wonder how fooked we are, this is who's advancing American policy and his opinion should be for the bin.

So Kamala has stepped into Genocide Joe's shoes. The Democrats must believe that she will lose by less. Good sacrificial lamb. Now the coup has been executed hopefully the bullshit saving democracy talking point will end.
The republicans are going to invoke the 25th, and ask the basic questions like who knew what when.
Nightmare scenario

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And how about Trump demanding the death penalty for the exonerated Central Park Five?

You spend a lot of time attacking and denouncing everyone other than Trump. So I'm just curious if he also deserves the same scorn from you based on that?

View attachment 2055518

I’m not playing howabotism.

Gotta say it with an French accent, Da-Nile.

I mean look at this guy credentials, He received in Ph.D. in Islamic history and later served as the Turkish Desk Officer at the U.S. Department of Defense. He is now a distinguished senior fellow at the Gatestone Institute.

No wonder how fooked we are, this is who's advancing American policy and his opinion should be for the bin.
In May 1982, he joined the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy at the Pentagon as an adviser on the Islamic world with a special emphasis on Turkey, Iran, and Iraq.

****en lol.

During his tenure he wrote papers on how to understand, negotiate, and deal with Turkey, Iran, and Arab countries.

I'll bet he did... farken lol.

Last edited:
You know the worst part about this attack, is its the main thoroughfare for aide in the north of the country. A part that's currently going through a famine. The attack was designed to do maximum damage to the population. Even the Saudis decided attacking the port was a bridge too far.
:(

They attacked it, blockaded it etc too.

Nah the election will be fought and won over two things, American jobs and immigration..

Trump is 1 from 2 on that, agree it will be a major issue, way more than foreign policy, but not THE issue imo

I believe everything else is a side issue, even roe vs wade, Its basically died if you look at newspaper coverage.

Heh.

Yeah nah abortion is still massive.

Trump is the piped piper singing to working class America, he hasn't changed, even as we snicker at him having photos with Vince 'how in the world is that guy worth a billion' McMahon.

If he had this magical ability he wouldn't have lost 2020.

Joe is utterly fried, was just a matter of time.
Kamala will be tougher for Trump, because she can actually form a complete sentence. But it remains to be seen how she'll hold up under the full blow torch of a presidential campaign. And what dirt might be found on her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back