Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Re-up of this classic given Bibi is in Washington.

Benjamin and Sara Netanyahu have developed a reputation for lugging bags and suitcases of dirty clothes on foreign trips to be laundered at another country’s expense, a practice noticed by staff at the White House guesthouse, according to the Washington Post.

“The Netanyahus are the only ones who bring actual suitcases of dirty laundry for us to clean,” the paper quoted an unnamed US official as saying. “After multiple trips, it became clear this was intentional.

(It is a classic power move)

Re-up of this classic given Bibi is in Washington.

Benjamin and Sara Netanyahu have developed a reputation for lugging bags and suitcases of dirty clothes on foreign trips to be laundered at another country’s expense, a practice noticed by staff at the White House guesthouse, according to the Washington Post.

“The Netanyahus are the only ones who bring actual suitcases of dirty laundry for us to clean,” the paper quoted an unnamed US official as saying. “After multiple trips, it became clear this was intentional.

(It is a classic power move)
Regardless if true or not, is this the start of the reputation bashing?

Could the west be looking at alternatives?

Last edited:
shoe throwing GIF

Here’s a better one..

Yeah credit where it's due - Bush looked cool AF there hahaha.

Regardless if true or not, is this the start of the reputation bashing?

Could the west be looking at alternatives?

Article is from 2020, hence "re-up"

Some quiet buzz about Sen Mark Kelly (Arizona) as a darkhorse VP pick, and I tell you what I would absolutely love that.
I rate him exceptionally highly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This just makes Elon look like an awful person and terrible father.
What a great father.

I'm sure it was difficult and confronting for Musk but its not about him, its about his kid who was 16 when they got the treatment and has now heard their old man basically say they are dead to him.

What a piece of shit.

His kid is still alive. Maybe he'd prefer they topped themselves and weren't breathing any more.

He's going to get angry and blame Silicon Valley for "imposing" Vance on him.Watch him turn on Thiel, who will have to cop it, as he needs Trump

Silicon Valley types may just have made the worst bet in history by going publicly for Trump. Get ready for some big old anti-trust laws if the Democrats win again.

What a great father.

Given the rest of your post, is this opening intended to be sarcastic? Just checking.

I'm sure it was difficult and confronting for Musk but its not about him, its about his kid who was 16 when they got the treatment and has now heard their old man basically say they are dead to him.

What a piece of shit.

His kid is still alive. Maybe he'd prefer they topped themselves and weren't breathing any more.

What a great father.

What a piece of shit.

She is still alive. Their relationship broke down because she's a communist who doesn't agree with the way he uses his money to support right-wing politics. He's publicly referred to her as his daughter before, but now he's realised he can score points with psychotic right-wingers by misgendering her on the world stage.

Can't imagine what it must be like to not only have a parent who denies your identity but who's also a pathetic, vain, whiny piece of shit who uses your identity to get as much attention as he can from people who want to kill you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back