Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

This just makes Elon look like an awful person and terrible father.
I expect nothing less Chad.

You still putting money in his bank account every month to keep that blue tick of relevancy or did you cave in out of petty spite?

In fairness if I had to send....what is it $8-$10 a month.....to someone I despised to keep a social media account the way it was.

It would rile me up.

She is still alive. Their relationship broke down because she's a communist who doesn't agree with the way he uses his money to support right-wing politics. He's publicly referred to her as his daughter before, but now he's realised he can score points with psychotic right-wingers by misgendering her on the world stage.

Can't imagine what it must be like to not only have a parent who denies your identity but who's also a pathetic, vain, whiny piece of shit who uses your identity to get as much attention as he can from people who want to kill you.
You think that's his priority in that situation? What does a guy like him have to gain by scoring brownie points from anonymous conservatives/right wing people?

I expect nothing less Chad.

You still putting money in his bank account every month to keep that blue tick of relevancy or did you cave in out of petty spite?

In fairness if I had to send....what is it $8-$10 a month.....to someone I despised to keep a social media account the way it was.

It would rile me up.
I had the blue tick when it actually meant something, long before Elon bought Twitter.

I've never paid twitter a cent and was very happy to lose my blue tick once Elon started charging for them.

You think that's his priority in that situation? What does a guy like him have to gain by scoring brownie points from anonymous conservatives/right wing people?
What did he have to gain from calling the cave rescue guy a pedophile? He's extremely vain and addicted to attention. Gets it wherever he can.

She is still alive. Their relationship broke down because she's a communist who doesn't agree with the way he uses his money to support right-wing politics. He's publicly referred to her as his daughter before, but now he's realised he can score points with psychotic right-wingers by misgendering her on the world stage.

What a turd. But then he openly fathers as many kids as possible with no intention in having a direct interest in their lives and upbringing.

Can't imagine what it must be like to not only have a parent who denies your identity but who's also a pathetic, vain, whiny piece of shit who uses your identity to get as much attention as he can from people who want to kill you.

Yeah, this.

Wow.

That's even worse.

What a shit thing to do.

I had the blue tick when it actually meant something, long before Elon bought Twitter.

I've never paid twitter a cent and was very happy to lose my blue tick once Elon started charging for them.

It never meant anything lol, they were even going to give me one hahahahahahaha

But yeah, they did work for ensuring identities couldn't be stolen, and they did help enormously when Twitter was the best breaking news outlet there was.

That's the greatest loss of Elon taking it over, it really was a revolutionary global asset (Arab Spring etc) that's gone now.

As soon as something big breaks, its just ******* paid for blue ticks with their inane crap.

Last edited:
What did he have to gain from calling the cave rescue guy a pedophile? He's extremely vain and addicted to attention. Gets it wherever he can.
Not really relevant to the subject is it?

And that cave rescue guy saw it as a opportunistic gift when he tried to sue Elon for 9 figures.

I think you attached vain & attention to the wrong guy if you think you're entitled to that much money because you were called a 'pedo' on the internet.

So you caved in.

You couldn't swallow your pride and remain slightly twitter famous for your audience.

You've let them down.

Some quiet buzz about Sen Mark Kelly (Arizona) as a darkhorse VP pick, and I tell you what I would absolutely love that.
I rate him exceptionally highly.

Wow I had no idea he was married to Gabby Giffords.

So you caved in.

You couldn't swallow your pride and remain slightly twitter famous for your audience.

You've let them down.

"Caved" would have been sacrificing my morals. Which I didn't do.

Spending money on Twitter now is a mugs game.
The demise of that site is inevitable now that it has become an echo chamber for self-promoting far-right nut jobs. It's days are numbered once it no longer becomes useful in anyway for the Saudi and Russian investors that funded Elon in his takeover.

The Warlord is right; it used to be incredibly useful and trustworthy. It was never perfect, don't get me wrong. But to steal from Churchill, Twitter was the worst social media site... except for all the others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow I had no idea he was married to Gabby Giffords.

Yeah and he handled that tragedy with absolute perfection.

And that's somehow the least impressive thing on his resume!

The same thing he gained from blowing his money on twitter.

In fact this stuff will drive activity on twitter so that failing business will benefit.

The demise of that site is inevitable now that it has become an echo chamber for self-promoting far-right nut jobs.

I don't think it ever going to be fully die, but it isn't the property it once was and can never regain that full value with him there aye.

It's days are numbered once it no longer becomes useful in anyway for the Saudi and Russian investors that funded Elon in his takeover.

Elon's days are numbered if he pisses $US44billion in Russian and Saudi money up the wall as he appears to be doing.

The Warlord is right; it used to be incredibly useful and trustworthy. It was never perfect, don't get me wrong. But to steal from Churchill, Twitter was the worst social media site... except for all the others.

I can see it being what it was and even better under another owner - feels like the kind of thing where he's forced to sell and it gets bought on the cheap by a company/group that recognises its true value and how it could be monetised to wash its face and then profit.

Would I pay to have OLD twitter back? Maybe. If I could claim it for work which I almost certainly could, 100 per cent I would.

And I would very likely pay for a NEW twitter that did the old stuff even better and new stuff too.

Maybe President Harris breaking up the FAANGs with her anti trust laws will do that lol.

The same thing he gained from blowing his money on twitter.

In fact this stuff will drive activity on twitter so that failing business will benefit.
I think your interpretation of a failing business and Elon's are very different.

Twitter/X is a pittance worth to him.

Last edited:
The demise of that site is inevitable now that it has become an echo chamber for self-promoting far-right nut jobs. It's days are numbered once it no longer becomes useful in anyway for the Saudi and Russian investors that funded Elon in his takeover.

When common sense or a conservative thought got you banned?

Pro democrat propaganda(more so during election year)?

From you're perspective, I get why you'd think that way.

Have you been censored/banned since Elon took over? Have you changed the way you use your account?

There's just no quantifiable metric where this is remotely true.

Yes, Elon is obscenely wealthy. But he paid an obscenely huge and inflated sum for Twitter.

According to Forbes, Elon's net-worth was somewhere in the vicinity of $130-$220~billion in 2022/2023. That means he spent between a third or a quarter of his entire net worth on Twitter when he paid $44 billion for it.

That is INSANE. And absolutely not a 'pittance'. You just do not see financially intelligent uber rich people making purchases like that.

And the two key takeaways from both of those factors are that;
  1. He overpaid massively for Twitter because he made an edgelord joke about buying it and then got backed into a corner and forced to go through with it. He even tried to get out of the deal multiple times but realised he couldn't.

2. His actual net-worth is ridiculously inflated artificially due to the meme-stock status of Tesla, which was trading at nearly $410 a share back in 2022 when Elon floated the idea to buy Twitter. Since then, it's crashed down to $170~ as of a month ago, with little peaks and valleys as follows.

When common sense or a conservative thought got you banned?

1721727345044.png

Have you been censored/banned since Elon took over?

As a matter of fact, I have.

Let's ignore for the moment that the way Twitter works now, unless you pay the monthly fee for the blue tick, your account gets artificially restricted and your Tweets/replies never show at the top for anyone ("free" speech, hey!), Elon has allowed the absolute worst types of hate-speech to proliferate on the platform, whilst banning and denigrating anyone who adheres to respectful and inclusive language.

Anyway, in between having multiple bluecheck accounts call me a 'kike' or 'jew', and reporting those tweets only to be told they don't break any rules, I had a tweet deleted for using the term 'cisgender'.

I think your interpretation of a failing business and Elon's are very different.

He's blown nearly 60 billion dollars on it, its going backwards and losing money. As is his mobile fire hazard car company.

There's just no quantifiable metric where this is remotely true.

Yes, Elon is obscenely wealthy. But he paid an obscenely huge and inflated sum for Twitter.

According to Forbes, Elon's net-worth was somewhere in the vicinity of $130-$220~billion in 2022/2023. That means he spent between a third or a quarter of his entire net worth on Twitter when he paid $44 billion for it.

That is INSANE. And absolutely not a 'pittance'. You just do not see financially intelligent uber rich people making purchases like that.

And the two key takeaways from both of those factors are that;
  1. He overpaid massively for Twitter because he made an edgelord joke about buying it and then got backed into a corner and forced to go through with it. He even tried to get out of the deal multiple times but realised he couldn't.

2. His actual net-worth is ridiculously inflated artificially due to the meme-stock status of Tesla, which was trading at nearly $410 a share back in 2022 when Elon floated the idea to buy Twitter. Since then, it's crashed down to $170~ as of a month ago, with little peaks and valleys as follows.

Lol yeah he couldn't just weasel out like his challenge to fight Zuckerberg when it became obvious Zuck is super fit and actually trains fighting

He's blown nearly 60 billion dollars on it, its going backwards and losing money. As is his mobile fire hazard car company.

Tesla made cars specifically designed to be marketed towards environmentally savvy conscientious consumers.

Then Elon decided the best course of action would be to loudly promote and support ideologies that are anathema to this customer base.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back