Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia following Canada's/US's lead in sanctioning these settlers:

Today, we have imposed Magnitsky-style targeted financial sanctions and travel bans on seven Israeli individuals and targeted financial sanctions on one entity.

These sanctions are for involvement in settler violence against Palestinians in the West Bank.

The seven extremist settlers are Yinon Levi, Zvi Bar Yosef, Neria Ben Pazi, Elisha Yered, David Chai Chasdai, Einan Tanjil, and Meir Ettinger - involved in violent attacks on Palestinians including beatings, sexual assault, torture and in some cases, death.

The entity is Hilltop Youth, responsible for inciting and perpetrating violence against Palestinian communities.

These sanctions have been imposed following careful consideration and are in line with actions taken by key partners in recent months.

Our government has been firm and consistent that Israeli settlements in the Occupied Palestinian Territories are illegal under international law and a significant obstacle to peace.

We will continue to work for a just and enduring peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

We call on Israel to hold perpetrators of settler violence to account and to cease its ongoing settlement activity, which only inflames tensions and further undermines stability and prospects for a two-state solution.

“In Paris a gram of cocaine costs $80 to $100, but now it could probably go up to $130 a gram,” he said.

That's a quarter the price of coke in Australia and it could rise to about a third. Also loling at speculating about how that story got written...

In one exchange between a seller and customer, seen by AFP, the dealer warns that transactions cannot happen in the open.

“In Paris a gram of cocaine costs $80 to $100, but now it could probably go up to $130 a gram,” he said.

That's a quarter the price of coke in Australia and it could rise to about a third. Also loling at speculating about how that story got written...

In one exchange between a seller and customer, seen by AFP, the dealer warns that transactions cannot happen in the open.
What’s the bet he expense claimed that shit too..

That's a quarter the price of coke in Australia

How do you know?

Suspicious Futurama GIF

I'll be doing a no comment interview...

Seriously tho coke is everywhere. Up north I knew a bunch of people who regularly used it and they'd always, well regularly, offer me lines. I might have one at most four times a year, sometimes not for years, and wouldn't waste money on it myself. I've got three kids so I wouldn't use it much. Its hardly appropriate to come home at two in the morning and have screaming, bounce-around-the-house sex for three hours.

I can often pick when people use drugs and talk to people who use drugs about their drug use alot.

Even here in Tassie coke is around and is the same price.

I dunno what the quality is like. I imagine its jumped on a bit more than up north.

Seriously tho coke is everywhere. Up north I knew a bunch of people who regularly used it and they'd always, well regularly, offer me lines. I might have one at most four times a year, sometimes not for years, and wouldn't waste money on it myself. I've got three kids so I wouldn't use it much. Its hardly appropriate to come home at two in the morning and have screaming, bounce-around-the-house sex for three hours.

I can often pick when people use drugs and talk to people who use drugs about their drug use alot.

I dunno what the quality is like. I imagine its jumped on a bit more than up north.
Sounds like we need to open those organic gardening wellness retreats in Oz too..

Although everyone I know who’s gone to rehab has ended up coming out worse with more contacts..
🤷‍♂️

Europe is absolutely awash in coke, France and especially Belgium. Antwerp is heaving with the stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, back in my partying days in the early to mid 90s it just wasn't around, it started to emerge a bit in the late 90s but still very much media/music types.

Now it is everywhere, same as in the UK. Like people having lines in suburban pubs on a weekday. Insane.

I may not agree with this dude's personal politics, but he's a great follow for Ukraine stuff and keeps being vindicated.

Like here.

Sounds like we need to open those organic gardening wellness retreats in Oz too..

Although everyone I know who’s gone to rehab has ended up coming out worse with more contacts..
🤷‍♂️
Organic gardening what tho? LOL.

Seriously if you do use weed you'd want to be sure what your source is because there's some ****en bad stuff put on plants to facilitate their growth and alot of it comes into the country from overseas these days. Especially Thailand where people are paid about a dollar an ounce for manicured heads. (I'm talking about about legit "legal" medical mull.) That's about 0.5 to 0.33% of the price of an ounce on the black market in Australia. Those farmers need to produce quantity to make money and as a result they use all sorts of dodgy pesticides and PGRs.

Pure THC and some other cannibinoids attack tumours and cancer cells so if your medical pot is carcinogenic then something has gone badly wrong.

In that PKD book I mentioned (A Scanner Darkly) there are rehab clinics like that for the worst drug - substance D. They are places run by an organisation (New-Path) with government ties (but also based loosely on Synanon iirc,) that grows the plant Substance D is extracted from at its rehab clinics.

The rehab clinics are a bit like what RFKJr proposed in that tweet upthread. In that book substance D withdrawal (and use) causes all sorts of cognitive decline/failures. So the people at the rehab centres are too far gone to know they're growing the drug's source.

I don't think rehab works unless people want to stop using. Whatever the drug is, including nicotine and booze. Then you could probably do it at home.

The geopolitics of drugs is interesting tho. Its why the UK had Hong Kong for so long.

Organic gardening what tho? LOL.

Seriously if you do use weed you'd want to be sure what your source is because there's some ****en bad stuff put on plants to facilitate their growth and alot of it comes into the country from overseas these days. Especially Thailand where people are paid about a dollar an ounce for manicured heads. (I'm talking about about legit "legal" medical mull.) That's about 0.5 to 0.33% of the price of an ounce on the black market in Australia. Those farmers need to produce quantity to make money and as a result they use all sorts of dodgy pesticides and PGRs.

Pure THC and some other cannibinoids attack tumours and cancer cells so if your medical pot is carcinogenic then something has gone badly wrong.

In that PKD book I mentioned (A Scanner Darkly) there are rehab clinics like that for the worst drug - substance D. They are places run by an organisation (New-Path) with government ties (but also based loosely on Synanon iirc,) that grows the plant Substance D is extracted from at its rehab clinics.

The rehab clinics are a bit like what RFKJr proposed in that tweet upthread. In that book substance D withdrawal (and use) causes all sorts of cognitive decline/failures. So the people at the rehab centres are too far gone to know they're growing the drug's source.

I don't think rehab works unless people want to stop using. Whatever the drug is, including nicotine and booze. Then you could probably do it at home.

The geopolitics of drugs is interesting tho. Its why the UK had Hong Kong for so long.
have you seen the movie with the fellow from matrix?
edit: just read upthread great minds The Warlord

There's an argument that the geopolitics of drugs is almost influential as the geopolitics of oil and gas.

There's an argument that the geopolitics of drugs is almost influential as the geopolitics of oil and gas.
Its interesting hey.

Not just the opium wars... SE Asia, Central and South America. Even Wasson's famous trip to Mexico was funded by ****en CIA MK Ultra money (altho it appears Wasson himself was unaware of that according to documents in the US national archive.)

Its interesting hey.

Not just the opium wars... SE Asia, Central and South America. Even Wasson's famous trip to Mexico was funded by ****en CIA MK Ultra money (altho it appears Wasson himself was unaware of that according to documents in the US national archive.)

Lucky Luciano was given the green light to run smack into the US via the legendary French Connection after using his CVosa Nostra contacts to help the Americans in Sicily in the war.

Its fascinating how many of the drug related US geopolitical shenanigans were deemed acceptable because the drugs were thought to be used by African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans.

El Chapo turned that around on them nicely after good old whitebread American capitalism pushed opiates as a heartland white suburban drug.

And I'm sure the Chinese are fine with their fentanyl being used to a re-run of what was done to them in the late 19th centuryt

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back