Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Cough cough nugan hand..
Yes. In fact I read this yesterday by coincidence...

I remember it.... I grew up near Griffith where he came from... can remember the a huge shed on the outskirts of Griffith with NUGAN on the roof.
It's an interesting but not often remembered story.

Yes. In fact I read this yesterday by coincidence...
Well there you go,
Tis funny thing, they were growing more dope out Griffith then you could supply the eastern seaboard, then you realise the other founder was ex us military and the amount of navy coming and leaving from sin city. Wonder where large shipments were going?

Well there you go,
Tis funny thing, they were growing more dope out Griffith then you could supply the eastern seaboard, then you realise the other founder was ex us military and the amount of navy coming and leaving from sin city. Wonder where large shipments were going?
How much do you reckon that is just out of interest?

Well there you go,

US?

most of the bigger crims back were then arm robbers or dock workers, industrial scale farming wouldn’t have had the networks like today.
There was warehouses full that were moving.
From what i've heard it wasn't the most professionally prepared pot tho.

People bagging fresh plant matter straight into bags then it would get mouldy and rot in the bag.

But anyway between 150kg and 1.5t per day is probably a reasonable guess.

Oh I haven't seen it mentioned here but did anyone managed to catch Bibi yesterday, having a go at antiwar protestors?
you know you've got a credibility issue once you start having a go at the anti war tyoes, tis a bit like you're either with us or against us speech.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be doing a no comment interview...

Seriously tho coke is everywhere. Up north I knew a bunch of people who regularly used it and they'd always, well regularly, offer me lines. I might have one at most four times a year, sometimes not for years, and wouldn't waste money on it myself. I've got three kids so I wouldn't use it much. Its hardly appropriate to come home at two in the morning and have screaming, bounce-around-the-house sex for three hours.

I can often pick when people use drugs and talk to people who use drugs about their drug use alot.

Even here in Tassie coke is around and is the same price.

I dunno what the quality is like. I imagine its jumped on a bit more than up north.

It’s generally over priced has been stepped on multiple times with stuff like caffeine before it gets to the average rec user.

One of my mates moved to Canada years ago and allegedly he would send his friends birthday cards with a bag for their birthdays. Not me of course, I would never, but it was allegedly so much better then what someone could get here for $300-$400. It is (so I am told) completely different.

My mate tells me it’s because although a lot of coke gets into the US through the southern boarder, a shit load gets sent to Canada and taken into the US through the northern border because it’s far easier, less security.

Allegedly

There's a reason we call the campaigners pigs.
Bodycam, phones and social media makes those sorta incidents seem more prevalent than what it really is.

There’s always gonna be some bad eggs.

I’d like to think that individual no longer has his job.

It’s generally over priced has been stepped on multiple times with stuff like caffeine before it gets to the average rec user.

One of my mates moved to Canada years ago and allegedly he would send his friends birthday cards with a bag for their birthdays. Not me of course, I would never, but it was allegedly so much better then what someone could get here for $300-$400. It is (so I am told) completely different.

My mate tells me it’s because although a lot of coke gets into the US through the southern boarder, a shit load gets sent to Canada and taken into the US through the northern border because it’s far easier, less security.

Allegedly

Yeah sounds about right although quality here has dramatically increased lately.

Last time I had a line it was absolutely top notch.

I was genuinely surprised

Wow, that's quite a takedown. How awful that someone feels the needs to, and is entirely justified in, write this stuff publicly about a so-called parent.

What an awful man he is.

Farion murdered by one of her own lololol, Russian speaking Azov Nazis working out the real bull goose looney Ukranian Nazis hate them, consider them subhuman and use them as cannon fodder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back